The Crescent Hunters Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fill out the application and let me get report back on another mission. We don't send anyone alone on missions." Valerie gestured to the seat acoss from her desk. "Since you need to succeed on your first mission in order to remain a true member here."

LoopyPanda said:
"So long as it doesn't hinder our work, I don't care if it hangs with us." Vala remarked. "Now let's head in and report back. Those people will probably have more for us later."

"Right.." Excalik said as he stood, shaking off the uncomfortable feeling from going into the portals and headed to Valerie's office in the second floor.

Valerie looked up, meeting the two's gazes as they entered her office.

"Welcome back. I take it you both completed the task?" She asked, earning a nod from Vala, who looked at the girl filling out her paperwork. 

"And yes, we just got a new member. But I would like you both to accompany her on the mission since nobody goes alone in this Guild. Of course, you both aren't forced to." Valerie asked of them. "Given that you both have just returned and the like. Regardless, I welcome you both as official Guild members."

"Well, the first mission was rather easy, so I don't mind going on a second one." Excalik said, smiling that he finally been accepted into something. He turns to Vala. "What about you?"

"Sure." Vala shrugged a shoulder. "The first one was rather quick to deal with." She looked at Allein with indifference for the most part, but felt odd about it.

"Very well then. I think this one will be perfect for you three. There's a place called Belmont Manor. We got reports in Grimsby falls that the place has some dubious stuff going on. The only witness that sent the letter is off in the Church." Said Valerie. "Insists reinforcement."

"So, this is the place..." Arlen held his hands over his face, taking in the look of the guild. A few seconds later, he walked in.

"Hello?" He spoke as he walked in. He looked at Bronson and walked up to him. "I'd like to join this guild. Reckon there's an open position here?"

Bronson gestured upstairs. "You want to join, speak with Valerie. She's about to send our newest out on a new mission. If you hurry, they'll let you accompany 'em after applying." He answered. "They'll need the extra hands from what I've heard."

Z Clone followed the two in secret and seemed to be up to no good, as usual. She didn't mean any harm and it looked as if she just wanted to play. She kept in the shadows and listened to what the people said. She drew a scary mask on her face and kept nearby, ready to scare the hell out of the two.

Arlen nodded as he walked upstairs, into the room where the others were.

"Hello?" He said as he walked in. "I'm here to join the guild."

"My, this office is quite crowded." Valerie seemed pleased by the turnout. "You and Allein can go on the same mission. If you four succeed, then you rookies will also gain official membership." She handed Arlen his papers. "Fill out the basics for now so that way I don't keep you lot waiting."

"Alright.." Arlen looked at the basic components of the application and filled it out quickly, handing it back to Valerie.

"Thank you." Valerie took the paper and place iton her desk; the applications from Vala and Excalik were set aside and had a stamp atop theirs. 

"It's a bit far from here, but your mission will be in Grimsby Falls. The only one who could tell you all of what's happened would be the one who wrote this letter." She explained to the group. "You need to clear the family estate there of whatever hasbeen responsible for the Belmont family's disappearance. Understood?"

Vala nodded without speaking.

"Understood." Excalik said. He noticed the little creature had disappeared. "Huh, I wonder what that thing went?" He thought to himself.

Arlen also nodded, looking at the others.

"That name sounds familiar, Belmont..." Arlen spoke softly.

"Time to put up a scare, non~?" Z clone whispered to herself. She thought now might be a nice time to act since there were plenty of people to try and spook. She obviously didn't want people to get hurt but she seemed to love pulling pranks.

The first thing she did was draw a small glass plate and threw it against a wall to try and alert the others. Her powers were limited so she only made tiny objects.

"Alright, let's head out to the place then." Excalik said, preparing himself. "Okay.. this time I won't be so nausea of that por-" Excalik over heard a sound of a glass being broken. "What was that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom