The Big Apple
The Big Apple is Empire State’s biggest tourist attraction and destination for its sheer volume of goodies, for both locals and guild members. It stretches over 22.82 mi² across and surrounded marvelous things; beautiful lakes, composed of phenomenal skyscrapers, made of Californite, that reaches the clouds in the sky, that reach the sky, five-star hotels and excellent facilities for one's pleasure and entertainment. The Big Apple is about 234 miles away from Futuropolis, the most technologically advanced city in Booga.
After the Crisis War, Mysterious Beings found their world incapable of existing—and themselves are unable to coexist in the world for long. In response, the Mysterious Beings made a deal with Todasúl to be summons to avoid complete erasure from existence. As an result, Mysterious Beings turned into toy-like states and can be summon by anyone to assist them in battles; however, they are very powerful and if fell to the wrong hands, can bring dangerous results anywhere. In order to accommodate the Mysterious Beings figurines, in AGE 7000, under the orders from the Parliament of Empire State with assistance from the legendary hero, Image-Man, built the Big Apple as a place to buy these figurines, which contributes to being one of the tourist spots in the continent.
Notable Area of Interests
Akihabara Street contained all sorts of goods, rest stops and establishments for tourists and residents to seek out every day. It is an ideal place for a romantic getaway or last minute shopping for special events such as birthdays, Valentine day or winter holidays.
If the sweetness of these pies is simply not enough for you, head over to Jilly Monka’s Candy Factory where you can get delicious candies, chocolates and other sweets that will satisfied your sweet tooth.
Every Sunday, there is special event to bring out the best of the city and show off its glorious and glamorous style. Sometimes it would offer musicals, festivals or old fashion tournaments, which allows Mysterious Figurines, temporarily summoned, to fight off Guild Members who want to test their might against them.
The Mysterious Figurines License Office, located on the far end of the Akihabara Street, is the place to register for a license in order to obtain a Mysterious Being. The director, and the only employee, of the office is Toriyama-Bot, who will review your applications and other areas to see if you are fit to handle such summons. You cannot obtain Mysterious Figurines without a License.
- Must be a high-rank, an equivalent to that of a A-Rank Hero, of your respective guild
- If your Mysterious Figurines had been damaged, cracked or any form of condition, this is the place to restore it back to its perfect condition; however, the cost to fix it is incredibly high, so be careful and take good care of it.
- Toryiama-Bot will see your heart is not susceptible towards of becoming evil. Mysterious Figurines made tried to exert influence to make "malicious decisions".
Hamleys' Toys, located next to the Mysterious Figurines License Office, is where you can obtained Mysterious Beings. The clerk, Neydis Tlaw, will advised you the best deals, summons and anything that will help you for adventures.
The cost varies, depending on their status:
- Regular Mysterious Figurines: 75,000 Seckles.
- God Mysterious Figurines: 1,000,000 Seckles.
- Evil Mysterious Figurines: Toriyama-Bot's Permission and 100,000,000 Seckles.
- Super Rare Mysterious Figurines: 1 Billion Seckles.
Rules and Guidelines for Mysterious Figurines Usage
Mysterious Figurines are characters from existing official works in any medium; however, they serve as summons for the characters in battle or assistance. When not in battle, they transformed into their toy-like state (similar to Amiibos and Super Smash Bros; Mysterious Figurines is the official term) or hang around for a while to give further assistance in battle until their time limit is up since they cannot exist properly in BoogaVerse for long periods. You can get them only in the Big Apple for a heavy price. This is the uniqueness of BoogaVerse!
Canon, by definition, is a collection of accepted works. For example, in the case of Dragon Ball, every form of Dragon Ball—officially produced material—counts in the canon. Whether or not it fits into the timeline has no bearing onto the canon, as that is “continuity”. A canon can have multiple continuities (i.e. Marvel and DC). As long the character in question is part of the canon (as in officially produced by the right owners), you can use the character; if it right-owners have nothing to do with information and/or content, then it’s not canon.
- You can only get them in the Big Apple and received the MF License.
- You cannot automatically have them. You MUST go to the Big Apple to have them in your possession.
- You are bound to stay true to a canon character(s) personalities and background when deciding on a MF. Exceptions applied to characters who have multiple versions throughout their history.
- If a character(s) has a single story throughout their history in the same consistency which cannot be divided into separate characters, use the current one.
- If a character has different personalities, history and vice versa, please select one version of the character and stick with it.
- Do not include fanon concepts, any relations with an OC (Character Box Guide), abilities never displayed before, etc. Period. You work around the canon character; they do not function around you.
- There are rouge Mysterious Figurines that break away from their summoners for being under-leveled. They have two weeks before they returned to their toy-like state.
- Mysterious Beings will break away from their summoner if they felt they are forced to do something they do not approve of or any other reasons. The time-limit still applies.
- If they die, they will simply return to their toy-like form, and in that state, it is impossible to destroy completely.