SYN☆CHRONIZATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoopyPanda said:
Aah, so cute! Z's sig gives off that dreamy scrapbooky feel. :D

breh that canvasy/comic texture... ded

Ahh thanks! I'm really proud with how it turned out!

Here's a couple of sigs that are free for use! Most are old shit, but the Halo one is done last night. Enjoy!

eq7RG8O.png

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/eq7RG8O.png[/img]

RzorUpj.png

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/RzorUpj.png[/img]

aScczKd.png

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/aScczKd.png[/img]

Xttb3Jx.png

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Xttb3Jx.png[/img]

I just realized I have most of the stuff watermarked with youknowwhichsite on them and I deleted most of the original PSDs by now OTL I can't really release them until I know what to do with them ;v;

exPL1QH.png

This one's amazing! perfect love the colours and the text looks very good, I always struggle with text lol...

Xttb3Jx.png

This caught my eye i love the way the background "crashes" or whatever the render's movement...

keep it up...

Holy cow, you're on the roll with the sigs, Syn XD I really like the Halo signature. Just like Kumori said, the "crashes" makes it feel more alive.

Kumori said:
exPL1QH.png

This one's amazing! perfect love the colours and the text looks very good, I always struggle with text lol...

Xttb3Jx.png

This caught my eye i love the way the background "crashes" or whatever the render's movement...

keep it up...

Text isn't exactly my strong suit either, but I took a handy hint from an experienced sig-maker once: try not to make the text too big. The placement is just me working out what works so it flows together with the image! It depends on what you feel works to be honest! 

Thank you by the way! The Monster Hunter sig was a challenge, and the Halo one is a thing I haven't done for a while -- I'm proud of them!

ShineCero said:
Holy cow, you're on the roll with the sigs, Syn XD I really like the Halo signature. Just like Kumori said, the "crashes" makes it feel more alive.

Aww shucks, most of them are old stuff! Thank you, I loved how the Halo sig turned out myself! 

Anyway, have a new set -- I really love Perceptor from the Transformers comics, but I can't be bothered to spend too much time on them and my current one needed a sore change, so I made these pretty quick!

vKdk0TD.png

SIGNATURE

if1xx1Q.png

Lol, I just completely stopped using text in my later sigs b/c I was never great with it. You're next level with it, though  :amazed:

I'm really liking the ao no exorcist signature. Very imaginative. There's also a nice contrast with the chill coloring and intense coloring on the left and right of the sig. I don't even even know if I get what I'm saying lol. It just looks awesome.  Great work you have here  :awesome:

Luxtra said:
Oh my, your graphics are as amazing as ever Syn! Your work with text is top notch, I can definitely learn from that.

Thank you! My text placement is mostly based on what I feel is right -- and handy advice from a really good sigmaker. :D   Keep your text unobtrusive and simple and you've got 50% of it already!

Ashiros said:
Lol, I just completely stopped using text in my later sigs b/c I was never great with it. You're next level with it, though  :amazed:

I'm really liking the ao no exorcist signature. Very imaginative. There's also a nice contrast with the chill coloring and intense coloring on the left and right of the sig. I don't even even know if I get what I'm saying lol. It just looks awesome.  Great work you have here  :awesome:

Thank you! I'm pretty proud of the Ao no Exorcist one too. it's easily one of my best yet.  :D

LoopyPanda said:
hqdefault.jpg

I always see the vibrant colors and texts, and I remind myself I need to upgrade my fonts lmao

Thanks Loopy!! :D

Here's a new set because I've started playing Transistor and the art is so gorgeous, I love ittt.

yHLozJI.png
 ​

WyQ5pjC.png

Please let me know what you think!​

Eruner said:
hmm, I googled Transistor pictures and found that girl without "special effects", so I was asking
igapqo5iimmk2yystf1q.jpg

anyway, short sig looks good, what are you planning to do next? What you have taste for?

Well I got the image from Supergiant Games' official page: LINK

I'm not sure to be honest, I usually prefer making stuff from video games, so I might do something Undertale next?

Yooo sorry for not posting here for like 50000 years!! I felt I needed a new thing to refresh stuff, so here's some new graphics! Overwatch, this time, because I really love Overwatch, especially this green cyborg ninja dude

R2UbbcB.png

SIGNATURE

7p4eFFJ.png

[font=arial, sans-serif]Ryujin no Ken wo Kurae!!!! :wagh:[/font]

Awesome avatar and signature, Syn!

ShineCero said:
[font=arial, sans-serif]Ryujin no Ken wo Kurae!!!! :wagh:[/font]

Awesome avatar and signature, Syn!

Thanks Shine!! \o/

Anyway here's my entry for the Graphic Designer contest! I thought I'd go with the Grim Reaper/Death, and to be honest.....who else would make that really obvious?  :teehee:

GOowAs2.png

Please leave a comment!​

Hehe, good work as alwas Syn! Good luck to you in the competition, may the best sig win! :)

H ---- hewwo long time no see?? I'm so sorry I've basically gone poof from this forum, but I'm here again! I haven't made any decent graphics at ALL (much less sigs and avatars).... but I needed a fresh new set to mark my return and I thought Goku Black would be an awesome subject to work with!

Sig: ​

QhdP6y5.png

848GyHu.png

However I wasn't really feeling much of the quotes from him....so I copped out and used Widowmaker's voice lines to complement the sig. I think it suits him perfectly? The words behind him reads "Such artistry", while the French phrases in small font reads "À la vie, à la mort" which means "to life, to death". Let me know what you think! ​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom