SYN☆CHRONIZATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elio

Blue Jacket
WELCOME TO SYN☆CHRONIZATION!

I think a lot of people already know about this but I make graphics. Signatures, icons, avatars, you name it, I make it! ​

Below is just a small sample of my work. To view more, take a look here:​
  MY IMGUR

SIGNATURES

L2szUxU.png
 
6GLgnbp.png
 
t76KT8P.png
 ​

AVATARS/ICONS


ZGpapjx.png
 
JwOrhAM.png
 
j8CZX8C.png
 
eedzlV7.png
 
eqeKV7r.png

REQUESTS ARE OPEN/CLOSED!


RULES FOR REQUESTING:

☆ Please link me images of what you want me to make graphics from! I can't work on your thing if you don't provide me the resources for it!​
☆ Please don't give me small images; the minimum size for avatars must be 100x100px, while for signatures I need an image that's at least 500px in size. This is to ensure your graphics are in the best quality I can provide!​
☆ Please do not rush me! ​
 

Frenzied Shadow

Blue Jacket

Kumori

Blue Jacket
I've always loved your work, the effect and colours you use are so nice...
They are really soft and look well blended, hope you get what I'm saying haha...
keep up the good work...
 

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
Syn, your art is absolutely breathtaking when I first saw it. Every time I come back to see it, I am still in awe. Your signatures/drawings are amazing, I'm actually jealous. lol.

Have you thought about making a small tutorial about how you do your sigs/drawings? I wouldn't mind viewing what you know! :D
 

Vegetto

Green Jacket
Nice work as always Syn! Keep it up! :D
 

Appelsider

Green Jacket
Yo Syn I also have a request.. but it's more of an editing request. xD You made me a set from which I'm only using the avatar right now, but I'd like to use the signature too. But I can't really use it because it still has the name of 'you know which' website on it. xD
So I was wondering, do you have the option of removing only it's name from the signature? :O
 

Elio

Blue Jacket
Akiria said:
(I'm requesting again from OD)

Can I have this as a sig with the words "At first I wasn't sure....." in blue, and "But then, I met you" in red. https://c3.staticflickr.com/3/2895/1444 ... 56e9_b.jpg

And this as the Ava? https://40.media.tumblr.com/07a402d1fb2 ... o1_500.png


Frenzied Shadow said:
I'm posting from OD as well!

This for avatar. I'd love to have a purple mist in the background just because thats what the monster does in the game.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...unter/images/d/de/MH10th-Gore_Magala_Icon.png

And this for sig. If possible can you put the text: "A shadow doesn't fade enraged..."

http://images.onesite.com/capcom-un...9961b4188c2c260b4acb67dfa3144094.jpg?v=252600

Sorry for the super late response! But sure, I can totally do that! 

Kumori said:
I've always loved your work, the effect and colours you use are so nice...
They are really soft and look well blended, hope you get what I'm saying haha...
keep up the good work...

Thank you Kumori! It means a lot coming from you! ;v;

~ Z ~ said:
Syn, your art is absolutely breathtaking when I first saw it. Every time I come back to see it, I am still in awe. Your signatures/drawings are amazing, I'm actually jealous. lol.

Have you thought about making a small tutorial about how you do your sigs/drawings? I wouldn't mind viewing what you know! :D

I do! Been meaning to import my tutorial from AF but I can't be fucked (it's probably deleted anyway). And thank you! ;v; plsdon'tbejealousthoughI'mjustanegg

Vegetto said:
Nice work as always Syn! Keep it up! :D

Thank you Vegetto!

Ploep said:
Yo Syn I also have a request.. but it's more of an editing request. xD You made me a set from which I'm only using the avatar right now, but I'd like to use the signature too. But I can't really use it because it still has the name of 'you know which' website on it. xD
So I was wondering, do you have the option of removing only it's name from the signature? :O

XTjOHU5.png


Done and done :D

Eruner said:
your imgur link is showing:
"vegetasyedputra's images are not publicly available."
to me

Changed the setting to public so check again!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top