Sketchuary 2022

And finally, last one, a new design for Spina! :kirbydab:

Day 16: New Spina design (for both Good Days and Reality Vortex)

iboC8dw.png

These sketches are SICK dude, makes me wanna start doing comic pages myself! That was part of my resolutions for this year or the last anyway lol

Better late than never I always say... January was a busy month so I will have to complete the other prompts throughout February! These are sort of scattered so I picked and chose.

#2 New Original Character - decided to redesign the buddy that was meant to match with last month's new OC Lena, so she technically counts as new right!!
q67JISJ.jpg

My phone editor cut off the page for no good reason but in case the resolution is bad:
Sydney uses Sid as a nickname both online and irl, so anyone who hears her be referred to like that tends to think she's a guy... until they see her in person.
-she plays Mage or Rogue classes in MMO games.
-the opposite of Lena in terms of outward personality but they have a lot more in common than they would appear to.
Normally i make my characters young adults but for the purposes of the concepts, they're both high schoolers.

Some drawings of Bernkastel (Reality Vortex RP canon since the short hair is not part of her og design) because I HAVE BERNKASTEL BRAINROT 24/7 LATELY. So this is technically Witch + Magical girl
PGEnChu.jpg
This is an inbetween of her old and new short hairstyle I think since I made the bangs non-blunt ended by accident.
And this is her "updated" design for upcoming arcs ingame: not finished or colored yet but once it's digitized and complete I will talk about the design choices then
7oZfrzC.jpg

And a bonus ??? thing
Fn4VaVl.jpg
lighting is REALLY yellow for some reason but the hair is colored with black ink. I won't elaborate on anything except the headcanon is for a very specific catgirl when she just got the ability to shapeshift

Prompt 2: New Original Character

I know its taking me some time to get into drawing again but im trying  :sob:

This is my newest Character Blaza, who also happens to be Coral's Abuela!

lvmawFX.png

Going off prompt cause you people need to see this

Panich and Bage being the cutest!!!

3Jh32ou.jpg

Finally drew a design for Talis and I practiced angry Zenta face. Enjoy.

"You're not scared of what I'm gonna do to you, but, rather, what I'm gonna have you do to people once I capture you... It'll be like reliving ol' times, eh, Zen-tah?"

nApXX4M.jpg

Back
Top Bottom