Not open for further replies.

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
qM1DCKH.jpg
Design created by ~ Z ~

Happy New Year!! You know what that means…! Its Sketchuary!

Calling upon all artists, starting January 1st to January 31st, do a sketch drawing, whether simple or complex every day! It is a new year, new outlook and new drawings ideas! You can either do the following prompts below or pick anything that pops in your mind! Do not mind the small details in your artwork—the point is to post all things you have sketch out. And then hopefully, next month, you can pick whatever among your sketches and turn it into a finish sketch.

Rules and Guidelines
  1. Make a sketch drawing. You can use anything, from traditional to digital.
  2. You can post one or multiple sketches at once!
  3. Post it in Sketchuary thread
  4. Link it with your social media account with the hashtag #BGCSketchuary
  5. Rinse and Repeat until the end of the month!
That's all is to it! The BGC hopes to push your artistic abilities to the next level! We believe in your burning artistic heart!

January Daily Prompts: I thought it’ll be interesting to give artists some inspiration to kick off to make sketches off. You don’t have to do this and can choose your own topic, but it’s something to give you some ideas!
  1. New Original Character
  2. Original Character
  3. Dynamic Pose 1
  4. Dynamic Pose 2
  5. Gender bent Your OC
  6. Swordsman
  7. Flying
  8. Muscles
  9. Transformation
  10. Your Favorite Character
  11. Your Hated Character
  12. Draw Someone’s OC
  13. Witch
  14. Magical Girl
  15. Superhero
  16. Supervillain
  17. Monster
  18. Demon
  19. Angel
  20. Pokémon
  21. Cover Page
  22. Bust Drawing
  23. Future
  24. Medieval
  25. Ocean
  26. Animals
  27. Mecha
  28. Sleeping
  29. Space
  30. Scenery/Landscape
  31. Animation

I'll be the first entry! :maybe:

Here's my sketch... doing the first prompt. New character? So I came up with someone that's from Spina's planet (Good Days). Whirla! Guess which puns I'm using :lmao:

eu5fCz2.png

That looks amazing! I really like how you use reference to get an particular shape for this lizard dude :thinking: Does the lemon shape help you out with angles and the sort?

Here's another sketch piece... for a PPG comic I'm trying to start. He's an original character, exclusive for this comic haha :p

uRABdYz.png

Dabble on some dynamic poses following gesture posing practice... I should've done this years ago :sob: 

WJzP9On.png

Two more sketches... planning on finishing one of them in a few days. :p

z4URDAL.png

EBhsAjt.png

I made some basic sketches of how I try to make a base for my drawings. It's not much but I kinda like this one for some reason... It's my take on some dynamic poses.

EkrQvWu.jpg

Made a quick sketch of Spina using SSj4 form!

9ipBYwq.png

@"~ Z ~"

Those poses looks really good! Its interesting to see how you make dynamic poses using basic shapes.

I drew Black Crystal Panich from Reality Vortex

59UpW0z.png
4yHo2h2.jpg

It's very late and Shine gave me the drawing bug so I blame him XD

Heehee. :silly: Giving everyone the drawing bug!! I really like that Black Crystal Panich! Looks so badass  :cool:

More Sketches!!

TqN7XPI.png

GorWRwW.png

EfGsY99.png

vdOA0Z2.png

rQ7y6u7.png

0yWGZdD.png

"There's no hidin' from me--I see it all. You ain't goin' anywhere because you work for me now, Kire..."
cqXRmh9.jpg

I FINALLY draw Kire's friends, Ray and Xavier. They have a bigger purpose now and I'm slowly getting the story altogether now! Can't wait to finally finish this.

(Their stories are still in limbo, so things can change!)

BEzS3vk.jpg

So a bit of information about Ray and Xavier. Ray is a mechanic, focusing primarily on making parts for other machines as well as fixing and upgrading older ones. He also creates mechanical limbs for people on the side. He is not a licensed Cybernetic Doctor because he is absolutely clueless about human anatomy and how it works. But his artificial limbs are some of the best in town! However, because he's not registered (or licensed), he cannot distribute them legally. That's where his husband, Xavier, comes into play. 

Xavier is an incredible doctor, focusing primarily on Trauma surgery. He travels to many hospitals and clinics around the city, tending to people in critical situations. When people lose limbs, Xavier would bring in Ray's mechanical limbs for the operation, if available. This is risky because if he is caught distributing unlicensed parts, he could lose his license as a doctor.

More Sketch dumps

1K8aR4R.png

RaehMUh.png

E9k3SCj.png

Zwpwg5i.png

Filled in my earlier sketch. Gave myself the hair ideas and some clothes. Still working on Ray's clothes but Xavier's was pretty easy since he's a doctor. Personally, Xavier's hair gave me a lot of trouble so I might change it in the future, who knows. I also think Kire is too long? Maybe that's just me. Could be that he's super skinny.

1KevnMa.jpg

You are on a roll, Z! I really like the dread on Kire's face after getting his arm ripped off. I think the abdomen can be a little shorter, but aside from that, it looks good :thinking:

I took on Loopy's OC, Hypno as a task (it was supposed to be done for tomorrow, but I can skip ahead :wink: The hair was really difficult, so I did the best I could :sob:

0N7qwst.png

myvauoZ.png

resbbjk.png

Thank you!! Hypno is really fun to drawing, perhaps one of my favorites among Loopy's Original Characters xd

I'll provide more sketch dumps today since I have plenty of time!!

More Sketches.....!!! :wagh: I WANT MOAR SKETCHES

6TWiuMg.png

664UpFj.png

Lsdgrqh.png

Bf08wCj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom