Design created by ~ Z ~
Happy New Year!! You know what that means…! Its Sketchuary!
Calling upon all artists, starting January 1st to January 31st, do a sketch drawing, whether simple or complex every day! It is a new year, new outlook and new drawings ideas! You can either do the following prompts below or pick anything that pops in your mind! Do not mind the small details in your artwork—the point is to post all things you have sketch out. And then hopefully, next month, you can pick whatever among your sketches and turn it into a finish sketch.
Rules and Guidelines
- Make a sketch drawing. You can use anything, from traditional to digital.
- You can post one or multiple sketches at once!
- Post it in Sketchuary thread
- Link it with your social media account with the hashtag #BGCSketchuary
- Rinse and Repeat until the end of the month!
January Daily Prompts: I thought it’ll be interesting to give artists some inspiration to kick off to make sketches off. You don’t have to do this and can choose your own topic, but it’s something to give you some ideas!
- New Original Character
- Original Character
- Dynamic Pose 1
- Dynamic Pose 2
- Gender bent Your OC
- Your Favorite Character
- Your Hated Character
- Draw Someone’s OC
- Magical Girl
- Cover Page
- Bust Drawing