Rick and Morty

LoopyPanda

Black Jacket
Website
babyufo.tumblr.com
tumblr_nuc6cxcBJb1ufq0ayo1_1280.jpg
After having been missing for nearly 20 years, Rick Sanchez suddenly arrives at daughter Beth's doorstep to move in with her and her family. Although Beth welcomes Rick into her home, her husband, Jerry, isn't as happy about the family reunion. Jerry is concerned about Rick, a sociopathic scientist, using the garage as his personal laboratory. In the lab, Rick works on a number of sci-fi gadgets, some of which could be considered dangerous. But that's not all Rick does that concerns Jerry. He also goes on adventures across the universe that often involve his grandchildren, Morty and Summer.

While Rick and Morty hasn't aired a new episode in several months, it's still being rerun on Adult Swim at certain times of the week. Discuss episodes or whether you like it or not, or your favorite episode!​

Rick and Morty is quite one hilarious series. I would definitely recommend people to watch it. Rick is best grandpa :pls:

Definitely a fan! One of my favorite cartoons out there. I'm not sure I have a particular favorite episode but the purge episode, the inter dimensional tv episode and the body adventure are the first 3 I think of when it comes to that.

I also love the season finale episode as well. Rick crack me up about the corn on the cob planet. Never understood why it was bad xD

Ohhhhhhh yeah! Can't wait to see how this season goes with Jerry out of the picture.

I think this next episode is the drunk Rick episode where Justin Roiland actually got hammered to record his lines lol 

[video=youtube]

That video was pretty damn funny (I thought I posted on here... oops)

Anyways, I'm going to bring this up for discussion. You guys hear anything about certain fans getting a little pissy because the creators hired more women onto the staff? Seems to be an odd thing people are complaining about this show (aside from the occasional stupidity of the fandom like the stupid sauce incident a couple of months ago).

Back
Top Bottom