Ragnarok: Warframe

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Of course we focus fire!" Excalibur spoke as he shot at Vor.

"You tried to hurt these poor boys. For that, I oughta teach you a lesson, you sonnofa bitch.." Valkyr pulled out her Simulor, shooting tiny black holes at Vor.

"Gotcha." Atlas said, pulling out his Parris and firing at Vor, only to notice Ash already was doing it.

"Don't be jealous of the gold boyo, some of us are just better looking then others." Ash said.

"Gah!" Vor let out a cry as he was shot. However, he responded by raising a shield, a squad of Grineer also appearing to aid him.

"What the..? How did they---" Excalibur started.

"Teleportation? What underhanded dirty ass are you?!" Valkyr was, for whatever reason, pissed. She ran into the crowd of Grineer, the sounds of cracking skulls apparent.

"Agreed!" Excalibur aimed his gun. However, they had all died before he could even get a shot off, as Valkyr had killed them all, blood dripping from her hands.

"Is that all you can throw at me?!" Valkyr pounded on Vor's shields, claws of energy coming out of her hands.

"Truly fearsome..." Excalibur spoke softly.

"A-adorable?!" Excalibur exclaimed, surprised at what Ash had just said.

After a while of pounding, Vor's shields broke, the Grineer Captain letting out a small gulp before Valkyr performed a slide-attack, her tail whirling around as the Warframe literally cut Vor in half.

"And that's what you get for messing with my adorable Juniors, nya!" Valkyr posed like a cat, prompting  Excalibur to facepalm while the Lotus spoke.

"Well done, Tenno. Now get to extraction." A green arrow then appeared, indicating where to go to get out of the area.

"Yes. An adorable killer." Ash said happily watching Valkyr pose. Atlas sighed and started to move to the extraction point.

"Come on friends, I'd like to learn more about myself. And why the one called Ash is sparkly white and gold."

"Oh, Ash? He's a Prime Warframe. Sparkly and gold, nya." Valkyr turned around and walked towards the extraction.

"Prime... Warframe?" Excalibur questioned the feline.

"Whoops! I think I let it slip.. My bad!" Valkyr rubbed her head in embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom