Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

That's terrible xD

I hope none of the legendaries and Ultra Beasts are shiny locked... :wagh:

I want to give it a crack at unlocking the shinies this time around. :think:

There was an interview that confirms that all the villains came from the world where they won. So that technically means, every single game, all versions, even player protagonists should be part of this massive "timelines". So Leaf and Kris are saved. :maybe:

I'm so proud of myself that I've managed to avoid spoilers till now, lets hope I can keep this up till the release. xD
Can't wait to get the game!

I can't believe it's just 4 days away!!

Hopefully I can finish my USM trailer fanart before launch.

Can't wait to see how much new stuff they put in for trainer customization though, I kept my avatar pretty vanilla in SM because of how much I liked the default looks lol. Maybe there will be something Stufful related? It's so cute, I hope they made a hat or smth for it. But I love Panda pokemon in general, maybe that's a bit of an unrealistic expectation :lmao:

I'm getting Pokemon Ultra Sun tonight folks! Gamestop is doing a midnight release :maybe:

I got Ultra Moon and I see some small differences. I noticed that when you finish battling a character, they move slightly, making them feel more alive compared to their SUMO still frames. I guess it's just a tiny detail I like since I pay attention to very minor details. In all honesty, it's really the little things that kinda make the game pop out.

I got Ultra Sun yesterday but didn't start playing it until this morning.

There are definitely interesting differences in Ultra Sun. I feel that the trainer battles are a bit tougher this time around, assuming that you're trying to brute force everything and not think. Also, it's hard as balls trying to build a team and you have so many favorites :wagh:

Just for the record, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon can be traded with Sun and Moon (Second 3DS, friends GTS, etc). Pokemon Bank won't be compatible with USUM until late November.

Ultra Sun and Moon are now compatible/updated to work with Pokemon Bank. Just upgrade it from the Nintendo eShop an you should be able to switch and put Pokemon from Bank to USUM.

I'm currently on the third island and I can tell that there are many things different. The little things added here and there make up for a good taste of detail. I guess I just pay attention to the little things but they added more than just that. However, I'm not even halfway done with the story and USUM is twice as big as the original. Can't wait what will come next.

My current team.

Primarina (Evelyn)
Ampharos (Barbara)
Salazzle (Rihanna)
Petilil (Diana) I plan to evolve it once I get the sun stone.

Finally defeated Totem Araquanid through spamming revives and potions. Christ, that was a workout battle. I really need to complete my team quick before I get steamrolled again. 

My current team:
Azar (Torracat): Lvl 25
Candy (Floette): Lvl 22
Sneck (Arbox): Lvl 23

This claim that the game is "100% identical to the original" is pretty much an overblown meme people created. :pls:

Bumping. There's a new upcoming patch for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon:

Game Freak have announced that a patch is to be released later this month to fix several issues in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. This patch will rectify the issues where the game sometimes freezes after you pick Litten, Wide Guard protects against all Z-Moves, the move Ion Deluge doesn't work at all and an issue where Pokémon who know less than 4 moves will forget the first move when being taught a move at the Move Tutors.

Back
Top Bottom