OC-MAS 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 15: Daiman (X)

Cr7RIeT.png

At a young age, Daiman was experiencing intense headaches daily. His parents took to various doctors, but none knew the source of his problems despite constant medication. One day, Daiman was being pushed through by a couple of kids after school, where suddenly lifted the entire block into the air with one swift of his finger. The source of his headaches: his psychic powers awoken. Over the years, Daiman learned to control his powers and kept hidden from the public eye (the incident with his classmates soon became a rumor since all photo/video footage mysterious disappeared). He became a public figurehead, interested of influencing some policies. He traveled the world, only to see much corruption in his life time. Angered, disappointed, he sought change but realized that to achieved such, he must do it through force. He gave the world two options: follow him or perished. For potential readers, Daiman, or X, is one of the main antagonist in Good Days!!

Day 16: Voice (Jinaria)

QBTPzv9.png

Voice is the youngest sibling of the Star Plants (Suyoi, Viegan and Todausol). He is a powerful figure who can manipulate realities with a mere sought. He has control over existence and can banished people into nothingness with a flick of his fingers. He's arrogant, cocky and full of himself. However, he cannot stand the idea of "pain". Because of that, he abandoned his "mortal body" for a completely robotic one. Around him are "statues" of those that were erases from existence, indicating that he can bring even people erased from mere existence back to the physical really if he wants!

Day 17: Suyoi

3F6QHJ9.png

The second oldest sibling of the Star Plants. She doesn't like conflict and will do anything to avoid confrontation. The main reason she joins Good Days just so she can avoid her family all together. Unlike her siblings, her roots has not grown at all, causing a conflict within her family: since she's the heir, it is extremely viable for her roots to grow, but since it hasn't, she cannot become the heir (regardless if she wants that title to begin with). She fears her brother Viegan, who sought for her demise.

Day 18: Todasúl

eSeRHjT.png

Todasúl is the third sibling of the Star Plant. Nothing is known about him aside that he has no interest of the affairs of his family. He chooses to stay out of the conflict and prefer to take his interests elsewhere: especially finding the identity of his father. He's completely blind, so he uses the roots on his back to sense anything that comes near his general area. Unlike Voice and Viegan, he respects Suyoi and treats her well.

Day 19: Deisy

4QXJbic.png

Deisy is from the same race as Roya, Sleepers. They are known to be the best assassins' in the cosmos due to their efficiencies of killing techniques. And when a Sleeper's horn is gigantic, it shows of their huge potential (roughly the size of Roya's horn). This left insecurities for Deisy, thinking that she's unable to prove her worth due to the length of her horn. Hence she joins Good Days to further honed in her abilities and defeat her rival, Roya. She has a hard time understanding jokes.

Day 20: Malugia

CpLoLIM.png

An ancient being that was sealed away centuries ago. No one knows his exact origins, but one legends says that he was trying to impressed a group of people of his magic, but another one out stage him. Mad with jealously, he turned to "dark works", which corrupted his soul. Filled with evil, Malugia nearly drown entire galaxy into darkness before sealed away by the Days Organization.

Day 21: Naoko

xqaL8IO.png

Naoko is a defect from the Queen of Stars empire! She broke free of the "loyalty" and sought to stop the expansion! She is still blessed with the power of a Star Girl, and capable of drawing energy of stars! She request assistance from Good Days to bring the end of the QoS's resign once and for all!

Day 22: Jess

ABM4faJ.png

Revamped Jess from a old roleplay, No More Heroes, and gave her a new light in this story! She's an agent of the Days Organization and praise for her excellent sharp shooting abilities. She never misses! She's cocky and full of pride of her prowess!

Day 23: Astra

Dc0l5oK.png

Astra is a White Jacket Captain who introduced new recruits every 2 years! He loves promising new recruits and hope they do great in their Good Days career. He doesn't like pranks and takes offense when someone doubts Good Days! His head is shaped like a sun, but people are not sure if that's part of his body or simply an attire he wears.

Day 24: Destroyer End

CDm72oX.png

The main antagonist of Good Days! He's an mysterious figure, rumored to destroy galaxies with a flinch of his body. No one knows his exact goal aside from "utter destruction of all life".

Day 25 [Finale]: Mex

0HHBqbR.png

Last day of OCMAS!! I've successfully drawn 25 days of OC for OCMAS!! What a great way to end things by drawing the main protagonist of Good Days! She's spunky, strong and caring! At first, all she cares about is furthering her skills to fight strong opponents. Overtime, she starts to bonds with her teammates and that made her even stronger!! Her race is called the Serberks, and she has a fighting style exclusive to them called "Cero Movement"! I'm still working on the second draft of Good Days, but it's going smoothly! Until next OCMAS!!

"Come! Show me what you got!!" - Mex

I made a basic gif. I plan to start learning the basics of animation in 2022. It's nothing special and it's very wonky, but hey, it's something! I still got a project I want to finish but I know it's gonna take me a while. Either way, this was actually really fun to do! Enjoy a ball bouncing.

i7pZJIF.gif

Lovely work, everybody! I hope everyone had fun this December, onto the New year for arting!

Now that I worked off my headache I can post and type up captions for my OCs I managed to draw. I did a lot of cropping and slapped some filters on to boost the contrast since graphite shows up poorly on my phonencamera.

olH8Afq.jpg

She's doing a Fushiigi ball trick with it...
This is Charlie! She was originally named something else, lost interest in her quickly afterwards then for many years I never touched the character again. When I started to play around with my Pokemonverse stuff and rewrote my other OC Satomi's adventure recently, I decided to redesign the girl and give her a completely new name and background.

She's 13ish while Tomi is 12, and when she knows someone's younger than her she likes using it as a metric of authority (older kids know better, duh!). Her arrogance comes from being well-read on Pokemon topics (i.e. A Smogon Redditor) and despite being a new Trainer, she has a head-start over a lot of them. Charlie is Tomi's rival in the story (self-declared).

EZpHyJK.jpg

Satomi and her starter/childhood Pokemon Leo the Shinx!
They met when Tomi turned 4 years old and Leo was a cub. He wandered down to their hometown from the mountains by himself, seemingly lost and chewing on cables he wasn't supposed to be chewing. He grows up to a Luxray on her journey but still thinks of himself as a lion cub that's all tiny.

#3 and 4
oGgtGqo.jpg

Not sure about her name yet, I'm bouncing between Lena and Dresden for her... but she looks like a Lena.
For a short/slice of life comic I would like to use as my first low-pressure experience with writing and illustrating for that format.

She loves fashion, makeup, and just about everything people make fun of girls for. People write her off as dumb and air-headed based off her appearance and interests alone, thus feeling alone in being able to fully express herself outside of online spaces. When it comes to fashion she could go on all day about textiles and different periods; her favorite thing is putting together outfits and teaching others how to mix and match. She believes clothes in a casual setting reveal a lot about someone's personality.

#4 - no namw yet but I'm not very into this design so I think I'll scrap it and start over again.

8HO0MR7.jpg

The opposite of #3 she's happy being fully introverted. People write her off on appearance and lack of sociability-- I wanted her to be very obviously goth or emo but kept drawing blanks. She needs a bit more fleshing out but basically she seems quite prickly amd difficult to approach but once you get to know her she can be pretty nice. I'll be working on how I want her character to change throughout the story but it'd be cool if I can pull off what I'm aiming at with both of them.

QxT9mPU.jpg

Allegra is my magical girl OC... well, woman. She's 26. And tired. And not very happy. This project's working name is called "World Zero", and Allegra is a rarity among magical girls in it since most usually retire/end their contract after 20; their power tends to stop increasing expontentially and plateau. Yet she remains at the higher tier of power, so she finds it to be mostly a cakewalk slaughtering otherworldly creatures with only her sword at base power. Allegra is a lonesome person but never lets anyone get within close distance-- her entire person is a mystery. I hope to develop this story too as a short series.

This was meant to be a sketch design of her stronger form but it needs work.

9KkBTtq.jpg

Another rehomed OC, Celeste is one that I like to call a cameo character. I've yet to find one definite universe to exist in, and more often than not I just draw her as a maid. I don't really know WHY yet... but I think i could make use of that. She's always grumpy-looking so that hasn't changed about her, if you've been a fan of her from the old NMH roleplay days. She probably is a shapeshifter with Beasthood stats boosted though.

QE6ltuj.jpg

Not a fan of her hair but that can be adjusted. Might make her either a magical girl or a fantasy creature though. Depends!

This one is my first Umineko fan character! The Chiester Sister Corps are super cute so I wanted to make one of my own.
HYPGvEk.jpg

I'm in love with this revised version of her first design (all I really changed was the hairstyle). Chiester 186 is named after a 12 gauge shotgun shell of an incendiary round named "Dragon's Breath". The videos of it being fired off are like watching a firework go off, so her design is one that I wanted to give off a firecracker/pyromaniac vibe. These rounds are too dangerous to use indoors at close range due to their insane spread, but as furniture 186 could definitely torch a target to death with it.

she finds regular snipe jobs boring and she likes shooting whatever whenever, but the fact she's able to wield the standard bow with most forms of ammo means she has formidable prowess as Furniture. Firing down blimps, hot air balloons, or zeppelins are where her skills outclass other Chiesters, but there have been times she was hired purely to put on a show for events in the Metaworld. 186 is an excellent bodyguard regardless if you're willing to put up with how... excited she is about her job.

That's all of them!

Amazing stuff! Especially good seeing Celeste again, even if revamped :kirbydab: 

Loved Chiester 186!!! :hearts:

ShineCero said:
Amazing stuff! Especially good seeing Celeste again, even if revamped :kirbydab: 

Loved Chiester 186!!! :hearts:
Hell yeah, LET'S MAKE MOAR OCS IN 2022! You can never have too many OCs!!!

Crazy how completely different Jess looks now vs back then lolll

Hell yeah! I'm already pumped for OCMAS 2022 :lmao:

Definitely! Since I had to repurposed Jess to be an alien this time around, so I had to kicked up her design. I'll give another go at her design again in Sketchuary. She's still a big baby and a crier :joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom