OC-MAS 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
BZQsgPC.png

Day 17 of OCMAS: Unstoppable Man

The strongest hero that ever live. He's faster than fast, quicker than quick! Thinker than Think and stronger than strong! He's the unbelievable, unstoppable man! He's a friend to everyone! And has no hate in his heart! (except for tuna casserole) and always a friend to everyone! He gives unlimited respect for everyone! And always risk his life to save everyone!

(In actuality, he's an abusive hero that cause his wife and kids to run away from him).

BqNEmRH.png

Day 18 of OCMAS: Malugia

Malugia is an powerful wizard that was seal eons ago. Eating one of the destroyer fruits, it became hellbent on destroying all things magic to become the sole "magician". His cackling laugh, he manipulates the fabric of space and time to destroy his enemies.

4lIvwCH.png

Day 19 of OCMAS: Cherry

Cherry is the member of the Bad Days Organization. She has the ability to stretch her body and increased her mass for harder blows. Due to her skills, she easily achieved the Red Jacket rank. She seems to have a crush on Striker.

khjoiRC.png

Day 20 of OCMAS: Kai

Kai, another member of the Bad Days Organization. Coming from a planet where organisms are liquid based, she has a strong personality, and always sought for mercy when it comes to her opponents--never kill. She and Spina has history with one another, the former joking refer him as a "lover", much to Spina's objections to it. (and here's a fun little drawing of Roya, after being beaten up).

Day 20  of OCmas: Private second class Kuroro

4q8qNqM.png

Kuroro is a second class private of the Keron army. Her specialty is editing photographs, but in a rather special way. Kuroro is able to take any photograph and use her special pencil to add or erase features to the object or person within the photo, causing the real deal to change as well! She's even done so to her own photo and given herself some unique features! This little tadpole has such a big imagination that she tends to get carried away. No worries though, the edits can easily be erased if the photo she's taken is ripped completely in half. 

(YALL CAN'T LET ME IN ON THIS IMMA REDESIGN OCS LIKE CRAZY!!!
Here's what she looked like before
V8eeRly.jpg
)

W3p47qt.png

Day 21 of OCMAS: Angel Star

Seeing Panich's redraw... made me thought about my first original character. Its not complete.. but here is Angel Star! He is literally my first ever original character. He went through a lot of changes over the years (created him when I was in the second grade) with tons of different stories... (I drew his first appearance!). He's brave, strong and especially fast. Adding to Good Days, he's a star that wants to become a hero.

yv16O3f.png

Day 22 of OCMAS: Deisy

Deisy is another member of the Days Organization, particularly, Perfect Days. She is from the same planet as Roya, but unlike her, her horn is not as developed, but she's far more potent in skills and technique. Using her powerful club that changes size, she's a perfect candidate for the Black Jacket rank. She's an expectational leader and quite confidence in her skills.

IQ74exk.png

Day 23 of OCMAS: Yume

Yume is Roya's younger sister, and currently the leader of her species. Getting the position due to her skills, she try to turn the reputation of her race as "brutes" into something as "skillful assassins" and works with the Days Organization. However, some people, such as Roya, opposed to this change and left the planet to form their own path. Yume is calm and collective, and never let her emotions get the best of her--except when it comes to her older sister.

NdeYjbm.png

Day 24 of OCMAS: Destroyer Universe

Destroyer Universe, in his armored state, is a being capable of manipulating the fabric of the universe. It head is entirely composed of stars, planets and other celestial objects. This is the second strongest Destroyer, with END being the strongest one. With its almighty power, Destroyer Universe wants to destroy Suyoi and the rest of her planets, so Viegan, can become the sole strongest celestial being.

dR8HAES.png

Day 25 of OCMAS (Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!): Mex

Since today is Christmas, I decided to do another take on Mex, the main protagonist of Good Days. Compared to other characters, Mex underwent the most changes in terms of appearances, because I wanted to get it just right. So, a brief history regarding Mex (further details will be in my journal progression since now I have enough content to focus multiple posts regarding it).

Mex is a Serberk from a planet called Powa. Serberks are a face of warriors that are extremely competitive in nature. They live and breathe for the thrill of a battle and never back down on a challenge. As their reputation soared across the cosmos, the Serberks met their unfortunate end when a Destroyer appeared above their planet and destroy them---wiping out 99% of the population. Mex is one of the surviving Serberks and joined Good Days—not out of revenge, but sheer curiosity of challenging the Destroyer, and plenty of other opponents, that managed to overcome her people. She’s confident, brave and skill. Despite her strong demeanor, she’s kind to her comrades—at first, she may come off as “cold” since she’s only focused on her goal, but throughout the story, she shifted from being a battle knight and become a full-fleshed hero.

Ka0RNKj.png

Day 26 of OCMAS: Robot 494

Robot 494 is from the Third Sector of the Universe, and its origins came from Earth. Along with other robots, they were sent away from Earth in order to observed the universe and bring whatever knowledge it could learn and returned to earth. However, this is prior to the earth facing some "unknown forces that invaded it", thus the Robotic Angels (as NASA named them) were left without an objective due to human instructions ceasing one day. Now they are gathering forces to gain enough information whatever they like under orders from Robot 494. Robot 494 thinks that humanity had died and thus, refused to returned home to find a new purpose.

yTMNe14.png

Day 27 of OCMAS: Carnage Hero

Carnage Hero is the main protagonist of my story, Carnage Hero. A defense-type hero had gone on a journey to find the princess that had kidnapped her. However, he isn't the chosen one nor a grand hero. He's a savage warrior that destroys anything that gets in his way. People that witnessed his brutality had declared him as "Carnage Hero", due to the amount of deaths in his wake.

I don't date my stuff cause I forget whooooo lol

Rtzk3so.png
Charlie is an overhaul of a character I originally made for my Pokemon fic. I like to revisit the old story with hopes to pick it back up and I didn't really like the old design/name anymore, since she looked too much like Satomi (my protag!). Charlie is meant to be Tomi's rival as she has a different training approach compared to Satomi since she's very competitive and likes to be a show-off (and probably would take Smogon as gospel due to her only having fun if she wins, yes she's a poor sport). Her new design is more of a modern edgy look but it's mainly drawing on late 2000s emo style since Charlie wants to look COOL (and Platinum came out when being a scene kid was the height of unique coolness)

Fshn1HE.png

Day 28 of OCMAS: Smokeface

Smokeface is the leader of her ogre tribe, the latter being slaughtered by Carnage Hero. Having no tribe to lead, she sought to enact revenge against him by following him around, and shooting him at any moment's notice. Impressed with her marks kinship, Carnage Hero offered her to join his party as he takes down multiple Demon Lords. He even boasted, if she could take him down, he had no chance against the Demon Lord. She took his words as a challenge and follow him to the ends of the earth.

Kjy5dEY.png

Day 29 of OCMAS: 1229

1229, inspired from the Dancing Robot video from Boston Dynamics, I added him to be part of the Robotic Angels empire! He's an attacker type robot that sniff out enemy types that invades its premise. The most loyal companion and certainly do a little twist! The numbers is the reference to the date uploaded by Boston Dynamics.

(I meant to post this earlier, but I forgot. Oops.)

ZifVDLY.png

Day 30 of OCMAS: Daiman

A quick sketch of Daiman from No Heroes! (originally, No More Heroes). I haven't draw him in such a long time, so I had to get into spin of things. He's a hero with the power of imagination, able to create anything his mind set it out to be, and sought to become the world's greatest hero.

4ShuP7U.png

Final Day of OCMAS: X

X is one of my original antagonist that appears in many stories (with different names to boot). He was a young boy who had his powers awaken during the age of 18 after an incident that involves the death of his friend during a feud with the police. Unable to cope with the loss of his friend, his only friend, X sets out to do continue her memory by doing good by taking odd jobs. Thanks to his powers, it was quite easy, but time after time, he noticed the injustice happening in the United States, and then the world. Unable to cope with such reality, he decided he'll force the world to change--something that his friend wanted to do (she strive to run for political office)--through the means of his power. 

"I have all this power. I can change the world with an a flick of a finger. Why should I allowed such injustices continue when I can easily stopped it? Of course, this label me as an enemy. Worry not, they will face the wrath of not god nor government, but from a man who seeks utter destruction on the wickedness of humanity." 

Event has ended! Thanks everyone for participating the last event of 2020! Please post all your works on your own social media account, with the hashtag #ocmas. Show off your works, and make yourself known out there! I'll retweet your artworks with the BGC Twitter (and my own as well) :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom