November Art Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the November Art Challenge! You will find all art challenges throughout the month with different themes at your leisure. All challenges have their own end-date, awards, and other goodies. If you tackle them all, you will be granted an November Artist Award, which features Blackbear Bosin, who is a well known artist, whom his greatest work is the Keeper of the Plains.

All Art Challenges ends on November 30th at 12 AM PDT/ 3 AM EST / 9 AM CET / 3 PM MYT

To enter, please post your finished work in this thread once you complete it. You can use anything in your disposal for this challenge to create your piece. If you're using digital drawing, make sure your work has an aspect ratio of 16:9 (1920x1080, 3840x2160, etc.). If you're using traditional work, you can deviate from the aspect ratio. Please use IMGUR for uploading your artwork!

Ge6I3fS.png

Redraw Challenge #12

Taking on this challenge, you will be task on at least redrawing one key screenshots!​

Ewper0q.jpg

x2HhQBo.jpg

j9JUplC.jpg

9CyjdcJ.png

Magical Girls Challenge

Taking on this challenge, you will be task on drawing either an original Magical Girl or draw your favorite Magical Girl character!​

ROd40Uk.png

Clowns Challenge

Taking on this challenge, you will be task on drawing your original clown character! Whether happy clowns, to scary ones, and even mimes! Draw your best clownery!​

u20iiMA.png

Life Drawing Challenge

PMin0Ah.jpg

lekqXlW.jpg

5tHILri.jpg

Vs3r5g8.jpg

Taking on this challenge, you will be task on at least one pose! Draw from life from these models to further your view on the human body and understanding poses.​

t0Rv13n.png

Taken on the Clown Challenge. Might clean this one later and color it! :wagh:

rUjTO2c.png

Last challenge, complete! I'm been into gesture posing to improve my dynamic posing for a while. So here's my attempt of the first guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom