News, Updates & Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Major Announcements on Friday regarding the structure of the forum. On May 1st, the website will received a "relaunch" like state. On that stance, several threads and entire forums will be simplified or deleted (i.e. extrmeely old BoogaVerse will ceased / Vortex and Creative Roleplay will be under the same umbrella).

Originally, I stated that everyone has until the first of April to download their threads. After some discussion and considerations, I'll extend this to May 1st. I'll list all forums/threads listed for deletion (threads with little to no posting, then big ones). You can also attest that certain threads to be kept around for its importance.

One important announcement, coming on May 1st, is a roleplay, to promote the overall RP section, called Scenario Hero. Details will come later. Please look forward to it.

As previously stated, this will be the last post in this thread. It'll be then replaced by a new thread simply called Suggestion Box. Functioning in a similar fashion, users will able to seek out various suggestions to be added onto the forum. This includes smilies, improvements on Light/Dark Core themes, challenges, and add-ons that'll enhanced the user experience. Announcements, such as upgrades, will be regulated to its own thread, while General Goofs/Errors will also be on its own.

Forums: We have 27 sections spread across the website. To simplified the entire website, I'm cutting down forums and possibility threads. Since I've yet to received any insight on whether or not to keep certain threads for archive purposes, I'll going to assumed that these are not needed. Here's the following sections slated to be deleted for next week (threads will be moved to a archive for download purposes until May 1st):
  1. The Vortex and Creative RolePlay is merging: Creative Games. Records, previously Chapter Archives, will be a sub-forum that contains all concluded RP games.
  2. Creation Box, Planning/Preview, Athenaeum & Museum is merging: Creation Box. Archives, the merger of all RPG Archives, will contains all RPG games. Character Registration's threads will be moved into Archives, and its section will be deleted.
  3. Cookie Roleplay will be integrated within Fun Area as an prefix. Causal Plaza will also includes on-topic discussions as well.
  4. Lounge Bar, General Lounge and Gamers Corner is merging: The General Lounge. It will include all discussions, ranging from animation, gaming, music, movies, etc.
Styles: I've created a Light Core (you can click default style at the bottom). This means I'm in the progress of converting everything to make it a more eye-pleasing website. You can see the progression in real time, and offer any advice if needed. Dark Core will come relatively soon after this.

Challenges
: Aside from the usual mainstays (Sketchuary and OCMAS), challenges will received another insight to bring in more artists into participating.

Progress Journals: An revamp of Progress Journals. Details will officially come next month.

With that said and done, I'll start my work on these tomorrow at 5 PM PDT. A temporary "vault" forum will be created to house all too-be deleted threads. Since no one has come forward to retain these threads (and possibly downloaded them), they will be deleted by May 1st. Thanks for reading!

Regards,

ShineCero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom