General Manga, Manhwa & Webtoons | Too Many Comics!

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
A general discussion of all things Manga, Manhwa and Webtoons related. Share your reactions to recent releases, recommendations, and vice versa.

Notes
  • Do not share or request links to scanlations.
  • Discussion of NSFW series is fine. Do not post any images.
  • If chapters leaks ahead of their normal schedule, please use spoiler tags.
  • When sharing your thoughts to something you read; mark the series and chapter/volume in bold so readers of the thread know what you're posting about.
Example:
One-Punch Man Chapter 196

Empty Void... of course they will continue with the redundant name scheme of all the ninjas!

Official Links

Rugby Rumble Chapter 1 - 8

@Appelsider introduce this manga and man, I'm loving it! Loved the characters and the premise is interesting. I don't know much about Rugby aside of what my Dad shown me a few games a while back, but it really damn interesting. Kinzan is my favorite character in this manga :ROFLMAO:

Boruto: Two Blue Vortex - Chapter 4

I had a weird relationship with this manga. I read the entire of Naruto within 2 weeks back in 2021 and had a great time. This one.... I'unno. I like some of the things it does, and the villains can be interesting. But I just don't like how Ikemoto draws. Especially those new villains that are basically humaniod version of the Ten Tails. Like... they look so out of place. Maybe they fit better in Shin Megami Tensei... but Naruto universe? Just stands out so much. Plus he keeps drawing Sarada (mind you, 12 years old, now 15) in such "seductive" style and its really creepy 😭

Juujika no rokunin Chapter 152

IMG_0246.jpg

Back
Top Bottom