Lucifer Vs. Mylinta [Freak and Alzoru]

Status
Not open for further replies.
She summoned an obsidian blade to replace the other... then decided to get a little trickier. She summoned a sandstorm of gluttony to try to confound and confuse him, thus giving her some openings, "Give it up, pretty boy, I might not be pretty, but I am very, very dangerous!"

Lucifer closed his eyes to keep the sand out of his eyes, although he didn't seem to lose much of his focus... or accuracy.

"I can practically sense the demon energy radiating from you." He remarked while he slashed.

"And so you should!" She blasted him with water for the second time, "I am the one who created demons in this world!"

"Then that only makes your defeat even sweeter!" Lucifer got hit with the water, getting sent flying backwards into a wall.

"And who are you to defy me, small one?" She taunted, flaming him while he was still in the wall.

"Who am I? I'm the Prince of Hell! And as the ruler of demons in my universe, I find that I have a duty to usurp your position and improve these demons! They're patheticly weak. I cracked a few of their skulls open with a flick of my finger." He held his kamikira forward, barely deflecting the flames. "Don't treat this as if you have won already!" He jumped forward, pushing his way through the flames.

"A prince? You are strong for a mere prince... but I am a goddess! A Primordial Goddess! You cannot begin to fathom my power. Nevertheless, I am impressed you've lasted this long." She smirked. She then thought for a bit about how best to show him what she was made of. So she fired a Destructor beam at an exposed leg to show him how much pain she could bring without even having to use her most powerful attacks.

"Don't mistake my nickname as my position. I am not a prince of Hell politically, I am the demon lord of Hell! God's worst enemy!" Lucifer used his left hand to launch a blast at the Destructor Beam as he continued for Mylinta. He swung his sword at Mylinta, preparing another assault.

She quickly moved out of the way and made a move to knee him in the back as he ran by, if she succeeded she would then attempt to quite literally stab him in the back.

However, before Mylinta could knee Lucifer in the back, a portal opened, with him coming out right behind Mylinta. He tried to slash her again.

She got slashed, "FUCK!" She got cut pretty deep, then tried to pounce on him and use her haze of sloth to drain his health.

Lucifer tried to jump out of the way, but couldn't in time as Mylinta landed on him, her haze of sloth draining his health.

"Shit.. I got too cocky there.." He cursed himself mentally as he tried to find a way to escape the haze.

She kept going until her cut had healed up, then prepared to stab his arm while on top of him. Of course, she COULD go for the kill and she was tempted, but darn her sadistic streak. She just had to see him suffer more.

Lucifer, realizing this would be his end, decided to use his once-in-30-years trump card. His power blasted upwards as an orb of energy expanded, engulfing everything within a 150 meter radius.

Mylinta's false body was destroyed in the attack. An Earthquake suggested this wasn't over, however. Suddenly, Lucifer would be teleported out of the tower, and watch some huge thing rise from the ground. As it turned out, that tower was only a small part of her true body. Her voice came from everywhere, "I think it's time I stopped playing around!"

"Really now? I'm afraid I was here to fight a person, not a freakshow." Lucifer yawned as he opened a portal to Hell and flew through it, leaving behind a note.

"Keep your shitty demons, I don't have room for weaklings in my empire, anyway." The note read.

She reached through the portal to try to grab him, "GET BACK HERE, YOU COWARD! Actually go on, run away! Run away with your tail between your legs, you may not want to admit it, but you've LOST! You're outclassed, and Deep down you know it! If you ever come back to my universe I'll show you the power I held back, and nothing will be left of you!" She boasted, letting him go and hoping to play on his pride. She had a huge smirk on all of her various mouths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom