Lucifer Vs. Mylinta [Freak and Alzoru]

Status
Not open for further replies.
She moved herself, very quickly at that, and fired an array of sharp crystals at him after turning to face him, "How greedy are you, I wonder?" She asked him, curious to see how he'd avoid those crystals. While he dealt with those, she created a new left arm for herself to replace the former. "You know what? I think I figured it out. Your sin is rudeness!" She joked.

"If you think that snarky remarks like those are going to invoke wrath..." Lucifer launched his own cluster of blasts to intercept the crystals, but one of them got through his barrage and cut him in the shoulder. "... Then you're mistaken." He launched another spread barrage, these weakened blasts meant to limit Mylinta's movements while he made another rush at her.

She smirked, staying right in place and just waiting for him to draw near, waiting for him to get close so she could let him be burned in the flames of wrath.

"I see what you're about to do. But no matter, for my kamikira cuts through all! Even wrathful flames!" Lucifer kept charging, preparing to slash at Mylinta.

"We will see about that! I will melt your blade in my wrath!" She proceeded to blast him with those hotter-than-hot flames

"The kamikira has endured the hot lava of hell, sat in the core of the earth, sat in the core of the sun and even shocked by lightning! It's still here." Lucifer held his blade forward, cutting through the flames. Although, even for Lucifer, the heat was unbearable.

She saw that the fire was not melting the sword and dove out of the way to finally summon her Blade of Pride, now dual-wielding it with the obsidian blade. The Blade of pride was made of some sort of Black metal, and was painted with Purple accents.

"I can smell the scent of pride emitting from that blade of yours.." Lucifer held his blade up, his free hand sliding down the blade. Suddenly, he disappeared as he burst in front of Mylinta, assaulting her with a barrage of slashes and stabs. "Can you endure this speed? Are you ready to accept your fate?" He mocked.

She mostly kept up with his speed, getting a few cuts on her, but was also attacking him, mostly using the obsidian blade for blocking, and the Blade of Pride to attack... The blade was specially made to punish those who were prideful, so that made the most sense to attack with. Until the Obsidian blade broke, at least. That earned her a nice cut on her right arm.

Lucifer responded to her attacks by summoning a blade using his demonic energy. He blocked most of the slashes due to his seemingly superior speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom