Loopy's Graphics

LoopyPanda

Black Jacket
Website
babyufo.tumblr.com
It's about time I got to actually making a thread for my signatures and things, huh?

This will contain pretty much any and every edit I make; be it for Boogaloo graphics or things like Tumblr icons and the like. 

I actually haven't had lots of time to make new sets and things so I'll just dump the ones that are most recent for me. Requests are currently closed.

ZAbH6dh.png
This one, I made for Drago.
tumblr_inline_nw176y4YZR1rn1urm_540.png
tumblr_inline_nw1774KnuD1rn1urm_540.png
This one is for Big Bad Luppy. 

The older ones, I posted in the Dump Sticky up at the top of this forum, so that way I don't get all redundant. :p

Bumping to stuff in some new things I've made!

This is a patchouli knowledge avatar. Haven't made a sig to go with it yet.​
yPlTKZO.png

And here is a Metal Bat set. I know one avatar has the text on it, but I felt the need to fill in that dialogue bubble. lol​
I2JkVtH.png
smvNVgA.png
SRAQtqL.png
without the left image​
lamCjOo.png

A complete Lord Boros set. Referenced this
XJI1WsY.png
rdIPT0v.png

All of these images were colored by me, but these are all drawings belonging to the manga redraw by Yusuke Murata. I wanted to keep the font on the OPM sets to resemble the text for the series' title font. Metal Bat's was an experiment, since I've never used two separate images as a side-by-side slideshow style.​

What??? Your coloring is on point, Loopy. I'm really liking the Lord Boros set. Especially after watching the OPM finale lol.

Stellar work Loopz  :heeheee:

Alright, Soul, I managed to finish your set!

I tried my best to keep the color scheme overall, and couldn't find a good spot to place the text, so I decided to put it next to the space to the right since it didn't seem to look nicer anywhere else. Enjoy!

dvfYgbl.png
8ysY3eT.png

It's really purple but that's probably because that suit of his reminds me of Dark Magician​

Yeah, there's literally no place on that signature where text could be readable and look good at the same time haha.

In any case, it looks really good! I love the color scheme to it, along with the more metallic feel that the golden edges of his armor gives. :)

LoopyPanda said:
Alright, Soul, I managed to finish your set!

I tried my best to keep the color scheme overall, and couldn't find a good spot to place the text, so I decided to put it next to the space to the right since it didn't seem to look nicer anywhere else. Enjoy!

Judaiava_zps8xvaipqm.png
judaisig_zpszntawxfg.png

It's really purple but that's probably because that suit of his reminds me of Dark Magician​

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH LOOPY!! This looks really great though!! I have to agree there doesn't look like any good place to put the text but that looks alright enough as it is! And I love the colors too!

Boogaloo has been infected with Hello Kitty! Not even BGL can escape the conquest! I love your sigs Loopy! I wish I can make sigs like you younglings.

Thank you for the feedback everyone! :3

misc avatar:

f8zQuES.png
Vmuwdf5.png
qJA3TC1.png

And here are some Drakengard 3 Sets. I haven't made one for Two, Five, or Zero, but I may do Two and Zero later on.

One
k5TZLj9.png
BSREveH.png
ejtoCmC.png
Gka0SgN.png
qccOeJP.png

Three
vqNDxnT.png
xCjmfK3.png
7EX0k7z.png
8HzwQk9.png
Four

o3gYQEL.png
Zwgv9eN.png
Afwi2CN.png
3pUA4QF.png
1arfITs.png
Four was the hardest bc I wanted to use her Dragon but cover up a gap in it. I am partial to the severed glove tbh.​

Images used were screenshots taken from the game itself (courtesy of the Drakengard Wikia's contributors). Designs of the character credit goes to Kimihiko Fujisaka.​

It's ya girl back in the house, with a fresh set of graphics!

Last week, the first episode of Tokyo Ghoul premiered on Toonami, so I decided to make a set of one of my favorite characters to celebrate! This set will be added to the stock for anyone to use.

I quite like Ayato, especially how he's been developed in the manga's sequel (Re).

ayato_zpsx0qvtohu.png
ayato3_zpsmkoczhyd.png
ayato2_zpspwk8h9dp.png
ayato%20sig_zpsibyq5pmv.png

I colored this panel from the manga, so forgive me if it looks a bit off-model.
For this set, I went with trying to stick to an overall color scheme that wouldn't clash between the avatar and sig pic. I used lots of textures and played with the filter adjustment so I'm quite happy with how it turned out. I haven't gone font-hunting in a while so I just used a simple one.

Made a new set the other night because I needed to make something that didn't require me to color it beforehand lol

3yNyuLI.png

I'm fairly rusty at this, so I decided to mess around with the fonts and their orientation a bit. The moon was a bit of a compromise for the admittedly small 3D render I got off the wikia. There's like... no official art of this character outside of concept art and that one tiny transparent of her boss portrait (which I don't like enough for a signature), but I think I made it work!​

Back
Top Bottom