Loopy's Graphics

LoopyPanda

Black Jacket
Website
babyufo.tumblr.com
It's about time I got to actually making a thread for my signatures and things, huh?

This will contain pretty much any and every edit I make; be it for Boogaloo graphics or things like Tumblr icons and the like. 

I actually haven't had lots of time to make new sets and things so I'll just dump the ones that are most recent for me. Requests are currently closed.

ZAbH6dh.png
This one, I made for Drago.
tumblr_inline_nw176y4YZR1rn1urm_540.png
tumblr_inline_nw1774KnuD1rn1urm_540.png
This one is for Big Bad Luppy. 

The older ones, I posted in the Dump Sticky up at the top of this forum, so that way I don't get all redundant. :p

Bumping to stuff in some new things I've made!

This is a patchouli knowledge avatar. Haven't made a sig to go with it yet.​
yPlTKZO.png

And here is a Metal Bat set. I know one avatar has the text on it, but I felt the need to fill in that dialogue bubble. lol​
I2JkVtH.png
smvNVgA.png
SRAQtqL.png
without the left image​
lamCjOo.png

A complete Lord Boros set. Referenced this
XJI1WsY.png
rdIPT0v.png

All of these images were colored by me, but these are all drawings belonging to the manga redraw by Yusuke Murata. I wanted to keep the font on the OPM sets to resemble the text for the series' title font. Metal Bat's was an experiment, since I've never used two separate images as a side-by-side slideshow style.​

Dem Metal Bat Avatar and Graphics :goood: Awesome editions Loopy :cool:

What??? Your coloring is on point, Loopy. I'm really liking the Lord Boros set. Especially after watching the OPM finale lol.

Stellar work Loopz  :heeheee:

Do you take requests?

I want to get a Haou Judai set

Avi:
tumblr_loelf5lsgw1qgkoz7o1_500.jpg

^ Saying The Gentle Darkness is truth

Back
Top Bottom