Loopy's Art!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, the rainbow rocket was touched up quite a bit before I did the lineart in SAI
I still say I'm not good at traditional art  :katprone:

and yes, she's the one wearing the cross! She doesn't normally wear the outfit she does in the painting, but I was way into Tarot card illustrations that week, so I was incorporating a lil bit of 'imagery' lol

Bumping to show off my child
989cd07fb14c26a6fdf1895b25f0884b-dbukm96.png

LoopyPanda said:
well, the rainbow rocket was touched up quite a bit before I did the lineart in SAI
I still say I'm not good at traditional art  :katprone:

and yes, she's the one wearing the cross! She doesn't normally wear the outfit she does in the painting, but I was way into Tarot card illustrations that week, so I was incorporating a lil bit of 'imagery' lol

Interesting! I think that's a nice touch. I'm assuming that she'll appear in your story later on?

Your Olivia drawing is amazing. Olivia continues to be purest and best bae Bl

Yes, she'll hopefully appear in due time! :D

I hail from the dark world with new art B|

the most recent piece I drew to celebrate New Year's Day!
new_year_s_day_by_loopypanda-dbymmom.png

Now a slightly older piece... (fair warning, it's a big image). Right click and open in new tab to see the full size!

leviathan_and_the_great_sea_beast_by_loopypanda-dbxnwl6.png

This is Leviathan from my story (Gossamer). She's also a future character. While you can't see it too well here, she does have long nails painted black.

She's actually rather sweet compared to her siblings, but still.... don't piss her off.  :eyeballs:

I demand to claim a new waifu as of today, specifically Leviathan. Mioi has simply melted my heart and I love her so much. I love her fur coat, shows her killing instinct. B| I love them both so much. As for Olivia, she's too pure to claim and thus I won't taint her with my desires.  

This does make me a bit sad tho' :gglife:

~ Z ~ said:
I demand to claim a new waifu as of today, specifically Leviathan. Mioi has simply melted my heart and I love her so much. I love her fur coat, shows her killing instinct. B| I love them both so much. As for Olivia, she's too pure to claim and thus I won't taint her with my desires.  

I'm satisfied with Leviathan's design, I can move on to her siblings. Though what's always bothered me is how inconsistent I am with drawing Cernia's demon horns-- I want them big and swirly, but not to look like a ram's, but the way I like them also restrains how close her horns can be to her head. Quite a predicament lol

If it's any consolation, Olivia would much rather be your friend and make you a friendship bracelet

gokugirl2006 said:
Awesome art pieces! Keep up the great work Loopy!  :thumbs:

Thank youuuu!!  :katblush: 

I haven't been able to finish any original pieces, so have some Bernkastel fanart:

An old sketch I prettied up for Twitter:
DUSS2TWW4AM_1av.jpg:large

A much more recent one, but I forgot to post here.
DS_n8s3UMAAAeDS.jpg:large

While I'm very meticulous about what art I post, I was thinking about just posting stuff from my sketchbook as I find these a bit more interesting than much of what I end up finalizing (I love sketches and how messy they are, mine feel ugly after I ink them lol)... but idk what I would post! lol

Why do I draw Bern so much? I have no idea, but she is my go-to, I draw her better than Lambdadelta, whom I should get around to drawing eventually. Maybe it's the hair and drawing her dress that I find therapeutic, lol

Nice stuff Loopy! I always like seeing your Bern drawings.. I kinda associate her with you now. XD
I also like how you added that glowy effect on the floating stones.
 And omg you find drawing long hair therapeutic? It's my biggest nightmare and a huuuge reason I rarely draw girls in general. XD

LoopyPanda said:
~ Z ~ said:

I'm satisfied with Leviathan's design, I can move on to her siblings. Though what's always bothered me is how inconsistent I am with drawing Cernia's demon horns-- I want them big and swirly, but not to look like a ram's, but the way I like them also restrains how close her horns can be to her head. Quite a predicament lol

If it's any consolation, Olivia would much rather be your friend and make you a friendship bracelet

gokugirl2006 said:
Awesome art pieces! Keep up the great work Loopy!  :thumbs:

Thank youuuu!!  :katblush: 

I haven't been able to finish any original pieces, so have some Bernkastel fanart:

An old sketch I prettied up for Twitter:
DUSS2TWW4AM_1av.jpg:large

A much more recent one, but I forgot to post here.
DS_n8s3UMAAAeDS.jpg:large

While I'm very meticulous about what art I post, I was thinking about just posting stuff from my sketchbook as I find these a bit more interesting than much of what I end up finalizing (I love sketches and how messy they are, mine feel ugly after I ink them lol)... but idk what I would post! lol

Why do I draw Bern so much? I have no idea, but she is my go-to, I draw her better than Lambdadelta, whom I should get around to drawing eventually. Maybe it's the hair and drawing her dress that I find therapeutic, lol

You're very welcome. :)
LOL. Love how you colored her hair and dress.

Bernkastel is truly a remarkable character, that why you love drawing her. Though it may be because of the influence of a certain roleplay... :eyeballs:

MY KITTY WAIFUUUUUUUUUUUU

This is 50 shades of glorious and I demand more waifu material from your amazing digital art skills! I wish I can color like you do but hot damn, you sure know how to make digital art look good. B|

Did I mention how much I love Olivia but cry knowing I cannot have her? She's so pure it physically hurts me.

All jokes aside, keep up the nice work Loopy!   :baaa:

Thank you all for your lovely comments!!! I bring you MOAR ART!!!!!

Here's the entry for February/March's event separately:
tumblr_p51m5lMJfN1wpmha2o1_r1_1280.png

Now to show you actual new stuff:
tumblr_p4s9txqB7Z1wpmha2o1_500.png
Olivia's smiling because her sweater is dumb. jus' a doodle

12d0bc052e3dae7d8e8353367203aac8-dc6epvp.png
D.Va in her Black Cat skin, because after the Lunar Year event, I'm too broke to afford it. So I soothed my sorrows by drawing her instead. Took some artistic liberties because her Naruto lookin whiskers are a trademark part of her design and shouldn't have been taken out

y'know. Nya!

What issss uuuup, DramaAlert Nation, I'm your OP, DJ killlerrrrrrr Loopyyyyy!

I've been in a rut and unable to use my tablet frequently, so some of this stuff is old but I never uploaded it. I'm good at sketches, but I never ink them because my pens are not flexible nibs and I'm not used to making straight linework with them. So enjoy this "sketchdump" post.

1924921674389657670%253Faccount_id%253D7

820ad8ea84687e8604ce0eebf29e6f75-dc7jeol.png

A giant chicken.
This is a new OC I made after binging Sci fi shit again, though the story she's in doesn't really qualify as Sci-Fi... lol
ANYWAY, her name is Cielo (not her real one, but that's because *story spoiler*) and for now, the story she's part of is a secret (mostly because the story so far has been all in my head and not on paper XD). I just like showing off my character design lmao

Some random doods:
1HvFokO.jpg
RjWD43K.jpg
Vm1FFJv.jpg
Zo6GoW1.jpg
Oh, and Eva Beatrice from Umineko

tumblr_p7lstt725R1wpmha2o1_1280.png
Vaporwave lookin ass

tumblr_p64fecX9QC1wpmha2o1_1280.png
Popuko... with a GUN

Showing off my art is way more fun if I stop caring about having to show only finished pieces and stuff, might do this more often

I have a very bad habit of posting my art everywhere but here when I make it, but I also don't finish pieces that often anyway.

this_witch_doesn_t_swim_by_loopypanda-dcfwj3w.png
My OC Asuza in a skelly swimsuit. I used this as a pose reference, but I'm not quite sure I pulled it off... hmm. Also, I apologize it's so small. It wasn't really meant to be a full drawing until last second. I had fun though (clearly, I only go nutso with the hair if I'm really enjoying it). I might've been too enthusiastic with shading the legs though, but eh. At least it wasn't with gray like I usually do to imitate anime shading lmao

azumi_and_mioi_by_loopypanda-dcf5tes.png

mean_girls_by_loopypanda-dcf5ry3.png
This is Azumi and Mioi, who are probably in a bar somewhere in the galaxy. They are my characters for my new RP, Galactic Ruins. Both have been my OCs for a long time but have not been given a story until now. If you remember Azumi, she originally looks nothing like this pic. Well, I tweaked her design a bit, though I will draw that alternate design too-- it's just she dyed it black so she doesn't stick out for story's sake. Her actual hair is that bright blue and magenta if you remember my old art. :lmao:

Some shaded parts are blended while others are sharp, I did that so some areas have stark shadows (like Azumi's bangs). I also was really digging the brush texture haha

For Azumi's mesh top, I used this honeycomb texture and manipulated it by hand using the 'scale' and 'free deform' selection tools (Hold the Shift key to keep scaling proportional while resizing). I use SAI, but Clip Studio lets you manipulate how it looks in its own way I think, in a far easier manner. As you can see, I really feel proud of this piece in particular.

They aren't together either, Mioi only dates other Cyclop girls. Bipedal humans with both eyes won't ever understand how it feels to lack depth perception... (and yes, I draw Mioi's nose outline white for stylistic purposes)

As always, these are available for viewing on my deviantart, twitter, and art tumblr! While I really enjoyed going all out for these pieces, I'd love to get some tips or feedback since I'm trying to undo lots of bad habits I ended up developing over the years.

Asuza is looking... HOT

Sorry, I had to do the pun.

So that's Azumi huh...? That's a lot different than I imagined (I expected here to be more alien-like), but this is pretty damn beautiful. I like the colors you used on her hair, and the fishnet clothes (is that what it is called?) is pretty awesome! Looks like I found another waifu :maybe:

ShineCero said:
Asuza is looking... HOT

Sorry, I had to do the pun.

So that's Azumi huh...? That's a lot different than I imagined (I expected here to be more alien-like), but this is pretty damn beautiful. I like the colors you used on her hair, and the fishnet clothes (is that what it is called?) is pretty awesome! Looks like I found another waifu :maybe:

Everyone thirsts for the witch Bl

And yeah, she's not very alienish cause she's really a human from a different planet besides Earth! The only thing that makes her different from the Earthlings is the rings around her pupil. She's from Venus, so she has blue hair like her empress (well, neon blueish), but it's dyed black for work purposes. So in a way, she's just a really weird looking human  :thinks:

Don't be fooled though, she probably has some fucked up anatomy like having all her internal organs mirror-reversed in position compared to Earth humans or something :lmao:

Overall, it's no different than the concept of humans in Star Wars, they all look mostly like us except they have funny names and don't know what Earth looks like...

But yeah, that fishnet texture was pure torture to resize all over the place, but I went the whole nine yards on the picture, so I'm happy it turned out well!

I see! Yeah, I like that in space novels, they have people that are obviously humans, but different in anatomies and whatnot. Overall, it's an amazing job! Looking forward for the next one.

What's up losers, I'm here to dunk on you dweebs with some dank art... that may or may not be stuff from the past few months since I suck at updating this thread... I'll leave the best stuff last.

don_t_cry_for_me__i_m_already_dead_by_loopypanda-dckjn88.png

Doodle thing I made a while ago for a secondary/tertiary character in Devil's Dishonor (formerly known as Gossamer). Her name is Ophelia. Haven't worked out everything yet, but she is closely tied in with another side character's development.

q5QMhDL.jpg

My entry for our comp! It's the hunter from Bloodborne vs Roadhog in his Junkenstein skin.

This next one, I did for Z's birthday back in September. I'm pretty happy with it since it's the first piece I did where I treated it like an actual painting process... it was pretty fun! Beats linework. lol
belle_of_the_valley_by_loopypanda-dcm1z7s.png
This is a painting of her OC Evelyn... whom I love and would gladly let her punch my lights out... too bad Z insists on tearing my heart out and stomping on it with her depressing storytelling
Here's the framed version at high res
witch_in_azure__framed_ver__hi_res__by_loopypanda-dclzi7a.png

I watched Heathers on Netflix the other night and got into an artsy mood. Winona Ryder has barely aged a day honestly. So I guess you could consider this a study... of Winona as Veronica Sawyer. I basically drew these based on the scenes in the movie.
tumblr_phpo0jn2hX1rn1urm_540.jpg

tumblr_phpo0mU5631rn1urm_540.jpg

5ArM4bh.jpg

I didn't have the energy to make these digitally, so copics and ink it is. I liked the messy look of them so I left some pencil marks in.

I swore to myself not to post any new art I finished at 2 am, so I saved this as a draft to post at a reasonable hour... lol

ZuRqOXL.png
This is Whitney! The most adored NPC in Boogaverse apparently. She works at a diner in Port Graham and babysits a giant beefcake in her free time.

gXuUmOv.png

I was in a mood to design some concept art/reference sheet but decided to do it with a brand-new OC before I attempted it with my other ones. This is the new OC I made for the upcoming No More Heroes reboot! Basically she can manipulate the viscosity of her own blood to do a bunch of cool stuff with it. Like making you feel as if you were punching lead if she hardened the blood under her skin. :lmao:
And yes, she perpetually looks sleepy/depressed. It's just how she looks! Her hair used to be symmetrical, but half of it got chopped off during an altercation.

Practiced coloring and posing with her, I liked how it turned out! I also didn't use my usual thin-line pen since I wamted to do the linework with a thicker brush I had on hand. I was gonna post 2 more but they are works in progress and are a little ugli at the moment. So I'll probably just edit it in later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom