Loopy's Art!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syn said:
Your art is so cute honestly I love it??

WDGBYIFOMPIJ08HENUJO THANK YOU!!! :sunman: 
Krillin said:
impressive I love your art + art  style sis:)

Thank you so much! It's taken me so long to come to solidify my style and I'm trying to deal with my same-face syndrome (though that's with my human characters... lol)
~ Z ~ said:
One Eye Man x Asuza!

I'd ship it! ALL THEY KNOW IS SUFFERING!

I'd let Mioi bite me. B|
I would if he were just his first game's age XDD then the age gap would be the same as him and his sister's age comparison XD but that blood spilling keeps him barely aged B|

Partners of rage B|
ShineCero said:
LoopyPanda said:
Another Caim goof 
24207d7355f401a8a72617009db59695-da3gh2i.png

Mioi going "rawr"
290c6a104c198180167e3acc6ed4e262-da3b7mi.png

Lmao! ONe-Eye Man is great. I can imagine Caim being in Shonen animes xD

Mioi would be a great edition to a basketball team. Space Jam, super slam! 8U

Caim's Bizarre Adventure:
Part 1 - Dragon Blood
Part 2 - Slaughter Tendency
Part 3 - Blade Crusaders
Part 4 - Pact is Unbreakable
Part 5 - ... eh not gonna try and parody this one 
Part 6 - Blood Ocean
Part 7 - Steel Blade Run
Part 8 - Angelegna

She'd probably suck at basketball given her one eye

NOW WITH REPLIES OUT OF THE WAY, I bring many illustrations. This month and the last, I feel like I've gone out of my comfort zone quite a bit. With drawing fanart for characters with complex designs, illustrations that aren't the typical bust-facing the camera, even drawing objects to go with the people!

These last three weeks of art have been completed (I work reaaaally slow lol) but it feels like I've grown a lot artistically in that I'm moving away from my typical bust-up/headshot drawings + solid color bg and going for big fish. I hope it shows to you all. As always, critique is always appreciated by you guys.  :p

MORE DRAKENGARD FANART!!!  :whoo:

haven't finished watching the LPs of all the games, yet here I am... drawing... Anyway, these are all taken from my sketchbook and colorized, w/ a few edits in the lines here and there because my hand isn't steady when I ink lately.

For Drakengard 3: (no Caim this time round, sorry, duddles)

tumblr_o9gj3seJaj1rsm84jo1_1280.png
three_by_loopypanda-da9rxra.png
Ironically, Four's is less edited in its linework whereas Three's had to have been completely digitzed, despite her sketch + ink looking the best among all the sisters I had drawn. (they are actually really small in my sketchbook but my phone camera pictures are HUGE and lets you see a lot of mistakes OTL). I have some more like these but I'd prefer to redo them

"Art" for No More Heroes, but I really only just made a sprite for my character Celeste.
tumblr_o9vdjlqPrW1twr13no1_500.png

tumblr_o9vdjlqPrW1twr13no2_500.png

Quite an improvement from my last sprite edit so long ago. To make this one I ended up splicing together some sprites from Danganronpa to reference the pose. And I changed her look a bit, so I may redo her reference sheet. These are oddly therapeutic so I may end up making several more for NMH (if you want one for your NMH character, I could probably do it lol just lemme know)
And Some Gossamer Art....
ava1_by_loopypanda-da9sqiw.png

Avatar for a demon that hasn't shown up yet. (I managed to recover all my chapters after digging deep into my computer papa bless)
sad_by_loopypanda-da9rxnd.png
She really loves Atlas ok. The sketch for this is much more depressing in all honestly
oliv1_copy_by_loopypanda-da90rao.png

And this one. I'm really proud of it.
gossamer___unbound_capricorn_by_loopypanda-da9s3ku.png

This was inspired by The Final Song and I got the inspiration to sketch this out late at night. It took me several days to finish this one before my inspiration/visualization of the piece ran out. This is probably the first piece where I drew a background?
I used a Rain texture img for the background sky though. The rest was done using the Acrylic, Crayon, and Watercolor brush I have on SAI (I also played around with the textures lol)
This is most likely non-canon to Gossamer because I created this purely on a self-fulfilling "what if they had Unbound forms that didn't limit their power" whim; since Capri is one of the youngest Zodiacs in the Gossamer-verse, this probably wouldn't be possible until much further into the story. It's funny since the Capricorn sign is usually represented by a mer-goat although their element is Earth. But to compensate, she actually doesn't manipulate water, she uses Electricity to create thunderstorms. Zap zap. (It comes off as an earth element to me but maybe that's because you're ded if you're grounded lmaoo)
I also really like mermaids ok
That's it for now! I would like to show sketches, but they tend to not resemble the final product much of the time if I really focus on them. With these kinds of comfort-zone leapings + art block, it's probably why I've been really slow to upload any art.

Loving all these new drawings even tho' I take forever to respond. You should draw Luppy taking someone's lunch money and kicking down a kid's sand castle. B|

Because we all know how evil Luppy is.

Tbh I should...
That kid will be u

naolyn_space_jam_by_loopypanda-dageaog.png

Obviously is Z's character Naolyn (her RP character for Shine's No More Heroes RP) drawn in Space Jam shit from a stream a few months ago when she asked me to draw her (I just slapped Space Jam on it). I just never uploaded until now. :p

Drakengard Four and Three.. awesome :pimp:

Space Busters lol, that cracks me up :lmao:

She needs to be left alone...

Got some Inktober-related drawings. I like these of the ones I finished.

Celeste

[/spoiler]
tumblr_ofqhne4zp41twr13no1_1280.jpg

Mioi
tumblr_ofh44cFgl91rsm84jo1_1280.jpg

Olivia
tumblr_oenjnwNyzT1twr13no1_1280.jpg

All goes well, I'll have the batch of requests I have done and posted next post.

Olivia looks adorable and I love her poncho thing. I think that's my personal fave from the three. Mioi and Celeste are also great. Mioi's sass vs. Celeste's sass: One is sassy because she's very grumpy and the other doesn't know better. 

GOD I LOVE THEM.

Holy cow, these are awesome drawings! Celeste looks pretty damn awesome here!

Have some new things! A lot of these are semi-recent but I'm dumping them in here in order of newness. : D

Pokemon draws:
a10cc254d1acd28753e61aca18d78462-db27yin.png
brionne_by_loopypanda-daudp1c.png
popplio_by_loopypanda-da642hn.png

pokemon_sun_by_loopypanda-dap6q6y.png

A pokemon request I did for Chronicle-King's fanfiction ! Check his FF.net account out if you're into that!
truth_and_ideals__ash_and_misty_by_loopypanda-daudmch.png

Miscellaneous things...
frigid_by_loopypanda-daudp7r.png

2016_summary_of_art_by_loopypanda-daudobf.png

And finally, an experimental short comic I made. It ties into my story Gossamer but tbh you don't really need to read it to understand what's going on, I think. mild blood warning.

tumblr_omugj2uhfg1twr13no2_1280.png

tumblr_omugj2uhfg1twr13no1_1280.png

tumblr_omugj2uhfg1twr13no3_1280.png

There's a lot of things I could have done better, but this was a pretty good learning process. Learned some new things I can do with my art too! I think that counts for something :)
Drawn to: 

Wonderful set of artwork as always. Keep up the good work.

Is this the first time you attempted to draw out a comic? If yes, then you have a knack of doing comics! Did you drawn in the speech bubbles yourself?

Yes, the speech bubbles were probably the most tedious part of this comic. I'm not good at drawing ovals as it is, so these were pretty frustrating in terms of placement. I didn't want to do the handwritten way some artists do because it would look cluttered and unreadable. 

Plus, I didn't make a separate layer for them, which made this process torture. I can tell which panels I just gave up on. Lol!

I suppose it's the first time I've ever done one digitally. I used to make these kinds of things with panels all the time in my middle school years to fill up notebooks full of (cringey) stories, but I never did them left-to-right. XD And they were much worse in comparison. Imagine boxes within boxes and like... 8 boxes per page.

I'm sorry I constantly forget to update this thread when I finish a drawing...  :blush:

But anyways!

d913e97b3233d380f24c3ae97b33cf90-dbfdbch.png

I drew May/Haruka!! This isn't Sapphire from the PokeSpe manga, I just wanted to give her the blue outfit she deserved to get for her Sapphire version.  :p I tried making my own background, so whee!! Maybe I'll upload it without her in the way.

Some non-digital stuff, I'm willing to upload...:

Sketches of Olivia:
20170729_200116_by_loopypanda-dbi5t5n.jpg

20170729_200837_by_loopypanda-dbi5t3z.jpg

20170729_200901_by_loopypanda-dbi5t3t.jpg

Sketches of Celeste:
20170729_200531_by_loopypanda-dbi5t4e.jpg

20170729_200156_by_loopypanda-dbi5t4w.jpg

And some sketches of other characters I have for my story, Gossamer, that haven't appeared yet ;P
20170729_200334_by_loopypanda-dbi5t4p.jpg
20170729_200713_by_loopypanda-dbi5t44.jpg

back at it again lol

Dumping some drawings I particularly like.

inktober_07__monster_girl_by_loopypanda-dbpyrt5.jpg

tumblr_oyjr5fYhnX1wpmha2o1_1280.png
^this one was a one-layer painting thing done late at night, so feel free to critique it (keep in mind I did this at like 4 am lol)
This is my character Alba! Who is she? it's a secret for now

This pokemon fanart is my most recent one
tumblr_ozpg2p9ijA1wpmha2o1_1280.png

if you cant see em, I can't really seem to do anything about it nor can I be bothered to fiddle with this auto-thumbnail bs, so just go to my dA or my tumblr to view these

Can I demand more waifus from you?  :pimp:

But nice stuff you got there! I love the Rainbow Rocket Grunt, she reminds me of Krys.

hmm.... which waifus is it that you wish to see?  :maybe:

haha yea, I took some liberties with the screenshot of the grunts when the news first came out so it probably does look a lot more like Krys than the actual sprite XD

All of them looks stunning! Amazing work.

The Rainbow Rocket Grunt is phenomenal. I really like the expression you use for this piece.

"I can't do traditional art..."

Fake news :maybe:

Is Alba the one with the cross necklace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom