Heroes Organization Fortress

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Make some calls to the Brotherhood and Sisterhood to see what if they have someone we can use." Minute Man said. 

"Understood." Lovely Girl said. "And what are these problems you speak of?"

"Projections?" Lovely Girl said. "How on Booga we're going to figure that one out?" 

"He did say that any competent mage can do so. We might as well phoned the Sisterhood and Brotherhood for that." Minute Man said. "I don't think we even have magicians in our ranks, do we?"

"I guess we just have to find that out." Lovely Girl said, seeing the Operative beginning to leave. "Before you go, we need to established some form of communication. Obviously if we're going to be working together, we need to have consistent contact."

Lovely Girl caught in her hands.  "We'll be in touch." 

"Well, you know your roles. I'll informed the rest of the Heroes Organization and high-ranking heroes about this incident. Please, don't spread this information to the public. Last thing we need is a panic." 

All the leaders nodded their heads and proceeded to leave.

"Strange group, huh?" Lovely Girl said. Minute Man and her were the only ones who didn't leave the room. 

"Yeah, they're a strange bunch. It's to be expected since they're from Desolate Lands. Nothing is ever good from that place. Wars and wars is all they seen in life." Minute Man responded.

"That may be true, but this whole entity coming to destroy us... we still don't have much information." Lovely Girl said. "And without Image Man? This is going to test our skills to see if we're functional without him... to prove the people of Empire State that we can move forward." Lovely Girl's tone was more serious. 

"We have to relied on them for now and trust their sources. I see no benefit from them to mock up a story for us to shake our boots." Minute Man said. "Until then, let's start the preparations and informed any high class ranking hero." 

Lovely Girl nodded and left the room.

From the sky, a man in a green and yellow suit descended. He clicked a button on his forearm band when he was close to the ground. The wings generated by the device on his back disappeared immediately, giving him a free fall. He landed on the ground casually, having done it a hundred times. Though he seemed to be in a hurry. He walked in a very fast pace past the gate into the building.

Tomas was all the way in another part of the continent on a science conference when he received news of a Dragon level incident in Port Graham. He had tried to make it back as fast as possible but it seemed he wasn't able to help. He received news that the threat was taken care of upon arriving at the airport. That was a relief really. But Tomas wasn't happy he was safe and sound while people were in danger. It guilt ridden him to not do anything and so he decided to fly his way over to the Fortress to ask about the situation. Hopefully he could do something to make up for his time away.

"May I help you?" One of the officials asked Tomas who came in. "You looked distress."

Tomas stopped walking. He had just now realized how he had just came barging in without planning what to say. He blinked at the officials for a second before speaking. "I recieved news about Port Graham but couldn't make it back in time to help. I know threat is gone but perhaps there's something I can do?  '

"Port Graham?" The official wondered. "Ah, yeah. We'd received some trouble from someone not native to this world." The official looked through his documents as he examined his computer. He took a look at the man, but could not tell who he was. "Well, What's your hero name and rank?"

"Dragonfly, sir. B-class." Tomas answered with a confident grin. Looks like he still had lots to do tto make himself known.

"Dragonfly." The official typed the information onto the computer. "Ah, there you are. Well, based on your status. I propose that there's an mission in Port Graham in regards to re-building the fallen place. Construction and Cement are already on the site on the preparations. Assist them with whatever they need to make the process faster than it is currently. And if you find any survivors, do informed the Heores Organization. We can to make sure those people get the help they need." Official finished talking. "Is that alright with you? Think you can handle a task like this?"

Tomas listened to the man carefully. It shouldn't be so hard with the help of his strength enhancement devices. It probably didn't sound too exciting a mission to others, but Tomas didn't mind He was really glad there was something he could do. "I can handle it no problem sir. I shall head to Port Graham right away."

"Alright, Dragonfly." The official said. "Once the mission is an success, report back here and we will compensate for your duties."

"Yes sir." Tomas nodded and started heading back outside. Once he was out in the open, he pressed the button on his suit again. The wings reappared, taking him into the sky.

This marks the leave of Tomas. He will now appear in Port Graham.

Doctor Shrooms and Engine arrived at the front gate of Heroes Organization Fortress after their journey with the Meeting of the Dark. Doctor Shrooms noticed that Engine-Man felt a bit disheartened of the situation.

"Hey, do not beat yourself up about that. You just need to learn how to be respectful to other people, regardless of where they came from." Doctor Shrooms pat Engine-Man on the back.

"I know, my ignorance and pride got the best of me. It won't happen again." Engine-Man said. "Anyways, let's report to the leaders about our findings of this Alien Mage." 

As the gates opened, both of them see the disarray of people running around the area in panic. Officials were all over the place with papers, files and others flying around.

"W-what the heck is going on?" Engine-Man said. "Why is everything in chaos?" 

"I-I don't know." Doctor Shroom asked one of the officials about the situation. "Hey, what's happening?"

"Ah! Doctor Shrooms and Engine-Man! You returned just in time. There was an attack in hos complex in the train station which resulted in some casualties! Apparently, some strange mage is attacking there! We have already altered multiple heroes close to the area about the situation." Both of the men narrowed their eyes.

"Doctor Shrooms. You can go ahead and informed the leaders of what we found. I need to head over there quickly." Engine Man said. Doctor Shrooms nodded and proceed to enter the main building. "Mage huh... it must be him." Engine Man left the area.

Gravity Girl, Orso and Red arrived in Heroes Organization Fortress, heading towards the second floor, the Information Floor.

“Alright, we should find some information regard your comrade, Lyrik, and his whereabouts.” Gravity Girl said before stopping abruptly at the sheer chaos going on. Everyone is running all over the place, paperwork flying in the air and phones had been getting calls every minute or so. “… What’s going on?”

“Did something happen? Was there another attack?” Red said.

“Huh? Gravity Girl, what are you doing here?” Engine-Man appeared behind them. “You managed to beat me here…” He looked at Orso and Red. “You must be new guys since I don’t recognize your faces very well.” 

“What is going on? Why is everyone acting so erratic?” Gravity Girl asked.

“I was wondering myself…” Engine-Man placed his finger on his chin. “Apparently, there was an incident in Los Demonios. I heard Minute-Man is coming this way to explain the situation.”

"Los Demonios?! No way!" Orso bit on his paw tips nervously. "But isn't that where all the criminals are being held up? Do you guys think there was a revolt?" He asked, wondering what could have happened to cause everyone at the tower to lose their marbles. "I sure hope that alien guy didn't stop there after Hos Complex."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom