Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxtra

Blue Jacket
Hello everyone,

I just registered and thought that it would be a good idea to introduce myself to all of you :)

I'm Lux, an anime and video game fan from Germany. When I'm not working at my job, you'll most likely find me in front of my TV or my PC, playing games or watching anime. Not the healthiest way of living, but certainly the most enjoyable way for me right now.

Some of you might still remember me from the time when I used to post on another site a few years ago.

Due to my job I might not post on here regularly, but I'll do my best to drop by from time to time. So please don't be mad if I don't reply to your messages or posts at all times ;)

My English is a bit rusty, but I hope to improve it (again) by posting on here.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

- Lux

Welcome Luxtra! We're all so glad you can be part of Boogaloo! Welcome to the crew and I hope you have a good time here!

LoopyPanda said:
Luxluxlux! Happy to see you again, after like.... 3 years lmao

Glad to hear you're doing so well though! :baaa:

Thank you Loopy! Yep, it's been quite some time and a lot has happened in the meantime, but here I am :D

I hope you're doing well too!

Syn said:
LUXXY!!!!!!!!! You're here!!!  :baaa: Welcome aboard!! Are you still making graphics?

Hi Syn! :D I have to admit that I didn't really create anything these past few years. But coming back to a forum might spark my inspiration again ;)

Ah, there's a name I remember, been a while eh Lux? Good to see you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom