Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
fullblue said:
Luxtra said:
fullblue said:
Yay, more old faces!

Hi fullblue! How is your German coming along?

I have less and less chance to speak in German now that most of my course is in English.

Goettingen got a bomb threat recently, after some police investigation, it turns out to be flop. Some people make false report out of spite.

Ah, that's a shame but it's also understandable :)

Situations like that make me angry, a bomb threat is nothing to play with. But some people will never understand that.

Luxtra said:
fullblue said:
Luxtra said:
fullblue said:
Yay, more old faces!

I have less and less chance to speak in German now that most of my course is in English.

Goettingen got a bomb threat recently, after some police investigation, it turns out to be flop. Some people make false report out of spite.

Situations like that make me angry, a bomb threat is nothing to play with. But some people will never understand that.

It was a few days after Paris. It scares the hell of people. Not to mention that we had murder case not long before that.

fullblue said:
Luxtra said:
fullblue said:
Luxtra said:
fullblue said:
Yay, more old faces!

It was a few days after Paris. It scares the hell of people. Not to mention that we had murder case not long before that.

Yikes; not surprise if people are on edge after the whole attack that just happen earlier.

This thread is now closed! If you wish to say hi, please visit the member's profile and give them a friendly hello! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom