Happy Birthday Z-Fighter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
rrhfjrkey1xfv7zwiwk7.jpg

Source: http://cakesdecor.com/search/cakes?q=dragon+ball+z+cake[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Unleash your true form, Z-Fighter!

Happy Birthday Z-Fighter! Today we celebrate one of the universe's strongest warrior's birthday! We all have to give it up to Z-Fighter for making Brachi to protect us from every danger known to the universe! Let's just give Z-Fighter the best time possible and give him tons of cake! Remember, a Z-warrior needs tons of food to keep us safe! Leave all the cake for Brachi but let's hope that she saves us a slice too! I'm sure Brachi won't stuff her face in...right? Regardless, she'll just fight it off! In all seriousness, have a wonderful birthday, Z-Fighter! I hope you spend a great time with your family and friends and have many more future birthdays to come! Tell Brachi and her friends to leave some cake for Boogaloo! Have a great time, Z-Fighter!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

Thread Reopened to celebrate Z-Fighter's second birthday with everyone here on Boogaloo! Give him a big and wonderful celebration! 

13108574_1703796356537077_1704953440_n.jpg

(We all know Z-fighter's real name isn't Daniel... OR IS IT?!)​

brachi_by_lemonmarshmallow-d2zq7ji.jpg

Credit for picture: http://lemonmarshmallow.deviantart.com/art/Brachi-180941742[/CENTER]

Z-Fighter's OC, Brachi.​

What? Another birthday? So soon?! Man, looks like Brachi never gets any older, huh? We just gotta bring in another big cake for her and her friends to enjoy! I wonder what Brachi thinks about us this year? I'm sure she's had many amazing battles trying to protect our little Boogaloo! Let's all gather around and give Z-Fighter a huge celebration and a very warm birthday song! Without him, Brachi would not have the power to help protect everyone and I'm sure that even Brachi thanks Z-Fighter for that! I just hope Brachi remembers to save a slice of cake for everyone!

This thread is now reopened to help Z-Fighter celebrate another birthday here on Boogaloo.

Free-shipping-Genuine-Dragon-ball-Z-action-figure-Goku-and-Gohan-deification-RAMA-ver-dragonball-PVC.jpg

let_s_partey_by_furipa93-das9sf6.png

Artwork from Z-Fighter's friend: Source

Another birthday is coming around and it's from our favorite Saiyan warrior, Z-Fighter, or better known as Brachi! With Brachi coming back to Earth after a long year of fighting to protect Boogaloo I think it's only fair that we all come together to celebrate an amazing birthday for her and her friends! Knowing how much these saiyans love to eat we should prepare our own lunches just in case Brachi gets up for seconds... I'm sure she'll leave us a little bit but even if she doesn't, it's her birthday so I'm sure we can give her a pass. After all, Brachi fights so hard to defend the earth and Boogaloo, I think she should be able to eat as much as she wants! Let's just make sure we all share some cake, right? All in all, we all hope that you have a wonderful birthday Z-Fighter! Enjoy it with your friends and family and try not to party too hard. Have a wonderful birthday and spend it doing what you enjoy but always remember to save a piece of cake for everyone here on Boogaloo!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

This thread is now closed. If you still wish to say happy birthday, please give the user a message on their profile! Many thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom