Happy Birthday Z-Fighter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
rrhfjrkey1xfv7zwiwk7.jpg

Source: http://cakesdecor.com/search/cakes?q=dragon+ball+z+cake[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Unleash your true form, Z-Fighter!

Happy Birthday Z-Fighter! Today we celebrate one of the universe's strongest warrior's birthday! We all have to give it up to Z-Fighter for making Brachi to protect us from every danger known to the universe! Let's just give Z-Fighter the best time possible and give him tons of cake! Remember, a Z-warrior needs tons of food to keep us safe! Leave all the cake for Brachi but let's hope that she saves us a slice too! I'm sure Brachi won't stuff her face in...right? Regardless, she'll just fight it off! In all seriousness, have a wonderful birthday, Z-Fighter! I hope you spend a great time with your family and friends and have many more future birthdays to come! Tell Brachi and her friends to leave some cake for Boogaloo! Have a great time, Z-Fighter!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

Happy Bithday :baaa:

Thread Reopened to celebrate Z-Fighter's second birthday with everyone here on Boogaloo! Give him a big and wonderful celebration! 

13108574_1703796356537077_1704953440_n.jpg

(We all know Z-fighter's real name isn't Daniel... OR IS IT?!)​

brachi_by_lemonmarshmallow-d2zq7ji.jpg

Credit for picture: http://lemonmarshmallow.deviantart.com/art/Brachi-180941742[/CENTER]

Z-Fighter's OC, Brachi.​

What? Another birthday? So soon?! Man, looks like Brachi never gets any older, huh? We just gotta bring in another big cake for her and her friends to enjoy! I wonder what Brachi thinks about us this year? I'm sure she's had many amazing battles trying to protect our little Boogaloo! Let's all gather around and give Z-Fighter a huge celebration and a very warm birthday song! Without him, Brachi would not have the power to help protect everyone and I'm sure that even Brachi thanks Z-Fighter for that! I just hope Brachi remembers to save a slice of cake for everyone!

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday man! Don't party too hard! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom