Happy Birthday Vegetto!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
vegetto_by_songohanart-d7jegar.jpg
Source: http://songohanart.deviantart.com/art/Vegetto-455850243[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Let's all give Vegetto the happiest of birthdays! Please enjoy your special day, a day that was truly a great moment for many people. Even a fusion needs a day off for his birthday to stuff his face with cake. Besides, after he's done eating cake, he can just train all those carbs away! Regardless of how you spend your day, Vegetto, just have a ton of fun and make a wish because you still got a long road ahead of you! Here's our thread dedicated just for you~!

- Love, the Boogaloo Crew!

Haha, thanks everyone! It was a pretty fun day, had a lot of laughs and certainly enjoyed coming here to see that amazing artwork! :D

Where did you find such a masterpiece?!

Anyway, I really appreciate the love and support from you guys! Thanks again! :)

This thread is now closed. If you wish to say happy birthday, please send the person a message. Many thanks! :D

dragon_ball___gohan_85___happy_birthday_vegetto_by_phanhaingan-d67n10i.jpg

Source: http://songohanart.deviantart.com/a...PY-BIRTHDAY-VEGETTO-375628770[/SIZE][/CENTER]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VEGETTO!

Another year, another time to celebrate Vegetto's birthday! For all the times he's helped protect Boogaloo and the universe, we should bring him a ton of food to hopefully satisfy his stomach. Let's make sure to bring in extra food... he's got a very big appetite. As Vegetto gets older, I'm sure he's seen the good, the bad, and the ugly sides of everyone but he always comes out on top when it comes to defending the world. I'm sure Vegetto would enjoy a nice jog after stuffing his face full of cake and mountains of food with his son, Junior. The world could always use a super cool hero like you, Veg. Let you inner Veg-fanboy unleash you to new heights! Power up above all your enemies and I'm sure there will be no one to stop the legendary Potara fusion. We sure hope you have a wonderful time on your birthday Veg, eat all the cake you want but make sure you run those carbs off! Enjoy your birthday to the fullest and remember to save a piece of cake for us here on Boogaloo!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

Hehe, thanks everyone! I really appreciate the support you guys give me each day! :D

As for saving the cake, I make no promises.

vegetto__vegito_happy_birthday_dbz_by_vegetto_vegito-d49xsvh.jpg

"
" title=""

Boogaloo is proud to celebrate the third year birthday for a cocky fighter, Vegetto. Yes, it's that time again, another special day for a special Saiyan. How many times has Vegetto helped protect Boogaloo at this point? I think even he lost count. Regardless, I'm sure he's still happy protecting all of her members either way. As a proud Saiyan there is no doubt he's always itching for a fight but even he will take a day off to celebrate his very special day. Time to bring in all the food you can because there is no limit to how much he can eat, he's been training his stomach this time. Either way, like always, he can easily run those carbs off or just train to better his mind and body. Let's just hope he remembers to save some food for us this time. In all seriousness, we hope you have a wonderful and very special birthday! Enjoy it to the fullest and make sure to spend it with all your friends and family! And remember, save a piece of cake for everyone in Boogaloo!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom