Happy Birthday SPINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
53707c493e2e74fc5970d1ec5be2b8cf.jpg

Source: 

[align=center]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPINAL!

Today is a spooky day because the world will be engulfed in darkness and evil. SPINAL is the true lord of everything dark and scary and he obviously doesn't show any fear. He shows the world what true terror is and he laughs at anyone who screams in fear. Jump-scares, chilling stories, and grim fates mean nothing to SPINAL but he does love to deliver them with a large smile on his face. The true master of fear! ...But even SPINAL needs a special day off to eat some cake on his special day. Let this day be the one and only where people can breathe easily. SPINAL will enjoy the cake that Boogaloo made him! In all seriousness, we truly hope you enjoy your birthday SPINAL and spend it with your friends and family! I hope you have a wonderful time and eat a tone of cake, just make sure to leave a slice for us here on Boogaloo! 

-Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

7d959efcfe60a21260e6c84b50c43f4e.jpg

(This cake is awesome imo)​

Another year and another scare from our master of horror, SPINAL. I don't think we have yet to find anything that scares him but he always manages to make Boogaloo shiver with fear every time he logs on! What's SPINAL's secret? Many say that he's immortal and knows the devil first hand, others say that he killed all the monsters so that only he can scare everyone. Whatever SPINAL did to remain the true terror of Boogaloo, we knows that he has a soft spot for our little site! I'm sure SPINAL won't scare us for today since it's his birthday. Let's just hope that he doesn't scare us too much after today.

Oh sh*t. Thank you all for the wishes! I didn't even know this thread was made.

This thread is now closed. If you still wish to say happy birthday, please give the user a message on their profile! Many thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom