Happy Birthday Meta Knight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
meta_knight_cake__april_2008_by_crafty_manx-d1da4y4.jpg

Source: http://crafty-manx.deviantart.com/art/Meta-Knight-Cake-April-2008-82774156[/CENTER]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY META KNIGHT!

Meta Knight is sneaky and quiet while he awaits his prey but today he won't be hunting anyone. Today is a very special day even for a man like him. He should take a day off today and he will if he's here with us on Boogaloo. Meta always works hard to make sure he gets the job done, no matter how hard it is. Protecting Boogaloo at a cost... keeping her members safe... we all owe it to Meta Knight! Let's all come together and party like crazy to give out thanks to Meta and his glory! We assure you, Meta, you can rest easy here on Boogaloo! More importantly, we truly hope you have a wonderful time spending this amazing day with your friends and family. We hope that you enjoy the cake you get but always remember to save one slice for us here on Boogaloo!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

This thread is now reopened to help Meta Knight celebrate another awesome birthday with us :D

045cc1c281ac4c712cd50e7f4cc6a154--knights.jpg

(This cake is cute despite how simple and kinda cheesy it looks. x3)​

"
" title=""

HAPPY BIRTHDAY META KNIGHT!

Is this another birthday I smell? Well, let's bake that cake and sit down get ready for a wonderful time. Is this the third birthday for Meta Knight I see? I believe it is so that means we're going to celebrate until we drop! With the many birthdays rushing by, Meta Knight is always watching from the shadows and makes sure to look at each and every one of them. Eventually, when his birthday passed around, he was ready to take action and swing his blade right into our beloved cake! I'm sure he loved it and I bet it tastes even better than what it looks like. In all seriousness, we hope that you have a great birthday and spend it well with your close friends and family! Make sure to have a ton of fun and eat a ton of cake! But remember! Always save a piece of cake for everyone here on Boogaloo!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

This thread is now closed. If you still wish to say happy birthday, please give the user a message on their profile! Many thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom