Happy Birthday Lelouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
codegeass10.jpg

Source: http://photobucket.com/images/code geass cake[/SIZE][/CENTER]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LELOUCH!

Let's all celebrate a day in which Lelouch can rule over our world with no mercy! We are nothing but mere pawns in his gaze so we have no choice but to let him take over us, right? This will be a day in which he will mark in the history books, so let's get up and buy ourselves some C.C's pizza and have a blast! Don't think about trying to ruin this day for Lelouch or else he will show no remorse when he controls your body and makes you do really embarrassing things! Don't think he won't! (Sorry for my poor Code Geass puns, lol) In all seriousness, we hope that you have a great time on this very special day. Spend it with your family and closest friends! Aim to have fun and make sure you're extra happy on this amazing day! Have a wonderful birthday, Lelouch and eat a ton of cake but always remember to save at least one slice for us here on Boogaloo!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

chocolate-cake-with-ice-cream-wallpaper-3.jpg

God this cake looks so delicious.​

"
" title=""

I smell a second birthday coming to Boogaloo and I think it's time for us to help Lelouch celebrate the amazing day known as his birthday! This day is going to be one that we can all remember because Lelouch will easily control us with his weird eye thing and make us enjoy it! Well, maybe not exactly but he doesn't have to control us to make us enjoy a really awesome day! Let's all gather around and sit by Lelouch and let him know all sorts of awesome things on his birthday. While the day is still young, we all certainly hope that you have an absolutely wonderful day today and celebrate it with all your closest friends and family! Be happy and enjoy this day to the fullest! Eat tons of cake but always remember to save at least one slice for everyone here in Boogaloo!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

This thread is now closed. If you still wish to say happy birthday, please give the user a message on their profile! Many thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom