Happy Birthday gokugirl2006!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
big__cake-design-dragon-ball---son-goku-shenron_B.jpeg

Source: http://www.cakechooser.com/600/goku...bXNXYUpqM0g3N1YyU0p3L2wuanBn/[/SIZE][/CENTER]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOKUGIRL2006!

Today is a very special day that our favorite hero, Gokugirl celebrates her birthday! After saving the world and making sure that she's the top fighter in the world, she can finally relax and stuff her face with some delicious cake. She makes sure to keep everything and everyone protect from all sorts of dangers that might come to hurt Earth one day so let's celebrate by giving her thanks and all the food a Saiyan can handle! In all seriousness, we hope that you have a blast on your birthday, gokugirl2006 and spend it with your friends and family! You've been the best and I'm sure that everyone here on Boogaloo will be happy to spend some time with you on your birthday! Eat tons of cake but always save a slice for Boogaloo! Have a great birthday!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

Awwwwww. Thank all of you for the wonderful birthday wishes!
I ate plenty of cake but I left you guys some. Still enjoying my day as well despite it being to darn windy outside. Lol. But other than that, my day has been totally FANTASTIC!!!
:gar:

BolaDragon8.jpg

Say what?! Yet another birthday on Boogaloo?! Whelp, I guess it's time to start celebrating again. This time, Gokugirl has returned from a super important deadly mission. What was the mission about? Well, she decided to help protect Boogaloo along with all the other Z-Fighters. After a long and tiring trip across the world, I think Gokugirl would like some food for all her hard work. Well, what better way to show thanks than by giving her a big cake. Saiyans tend to eat a lot but I'm sure she would save a piece for everyone on Boogaloo...if the cake is big enough. Overall, Congrats on a second birthday with us on Boogaloo! We certainly hope that you enjoy it to the fullest and spend it with your friends and family! Just remember to save a slice for Boogaloo!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

Thank you so much guys. Really love the awesome cake and the beautiful words. I appreciate it a lot. Left some cake for you guys too.  :D

This thread is now closed. If you still wish to say happy birthday, please give the user a message on their profile! Many thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom