Happy birthday, Asamoya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drago

Blue Jacket
We may not know each other that well, but I'd like to give you a happy birthday. Here's a giant birthday cake that I...acquired. <_<;

Download-File

I hope you enjoy it and everything about your day! nun

Ploep said:
Happy Halloween! Uu, oh I mean Happy Birthday!!! :D

Happy Halloween for Maria!! Uu Uu!
Thank you!

LoopyPanda said:
OMG IS THAT EVA-BEATRICE

Happy Birthday Asamoya~!

Yes, good. Thank you so much!

Drago said:
We may not know each other that well, but I'd like to give you a happy birthday. Here's a giant birthday cake that I...acquired. <_<;

Download-File

I hope you enjoy it and everything about your day! nun

Uwah! I do indeed love cake. Thank you so much!

This thread is now closed. If you still wish to say happy birthday, please give the user a message! Many thanks! :D

N9Q6JOn.jpg

Source: http://www.aprettycakemachine.com/recent-bakes-a-sailor-moon-rococo-cake/[/CENTER]

Happy Birthday Asamoya!

Let's come together and make this a very magical day for a very magical person: Asamoya! Since today is Asamoya's birthday, we can expect nothing but the best cake and the best time. Magic is usually a kid's way of fixing things but when Asa' uses it, it just ends in pure bliss. She loves to put a smile on everyone's face with a simple flick of magic. With all this magic and all this wonderful ditsy goodness, even she needs a break. So why not gather around Asamoya and celebrate such a wonderful day for her! In all seriousness, we really hope you have a wonderful time on your birthday and spend it with your family and friends. Nothing can ruin this day for you on Boogaloo. Stuff your face with cake but always remember to save a piece for Boogaloo!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

This thread is now reopened to help Asamoya celebrate her third birthday here on Boogaloo! :D

765677798809be90ac79d8e251dde26c--sailor-moon-birthday-sailor-moon-party.jpg

"
" title=""

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASAMOYA!

Another year and another birthday to celebrate! This is Asamoya's third birthday here with everyone in Boogaloo and let's all celebrate three times as hard as he did last time! Come one and come all to the wonderful savior of planet Earth by using the Moon's powers! I'm sure that after all that hard work, even Asamoya would need a break from all the bad guys she beats. We should be thankful that such a powerful and kind person is on our side! Less be told that we can count on Asamoya to keep all of us and Boogaloo safe from any evil forces of nature. I wonder if we can have a party on the moon? Maybe Asamoya can lend us ahand with such a privileged? In all seriousness, we hope that you have a blast on your birthday with all your friends and family! Celebrate this wonderful day with nothing but laughter and joy! Make sure to eat tons of cake and other delicious food but always remember one major rule: Always save a piece of cake for everyone here on Boogaloo!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom