Happy Birthday Alzoru!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
orange_dragon_cake_by_jillyfishdelacubozoa-d3ax7ql.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALZORU!

Today let's all gather around our wonderful Coral Lindworm and celebrate the best birthday he will ever remember! Alzoru is one of our nicest members and he loves to show us his wonderful dragon powers! Even in his homeland, the critters praise the special day of his birth and seem to make special celebrations to honor him! Planet Nafine, a distant planet from Boogaloo, always makes sure to give Alzoru a special time on his birthday! In all seriousness, we hope that you truly enjoy your special day with your friends and family, Al'! Make sure to eat lots of cake but always save one slice for Boogaloo! Tell us all about it but always remember to have fun on your very special day! We hope that you enjoy your birthday!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~! 

I... I'm speechless. I'm blushing right now. I... you guys actually bothered to learn stuff about my world and... thanks everyone. I've always wondered if you guys really appreciated me, and I guess now i know. You guys do care ;~;

1024x768_886558DtRP_blue-dragon-cake.jpg

Say what? Al has another birthday?! Start gathering the epic dragon cakes because we got another birthday to celebrate. With all his wonderful creations and super cool and cute dragon buddies, Al has made a wonderful addition to Boogaloo and her diversity in life. Al and his creative ways always seem to bring a smile to all our faces. He's made sure to keep our lovely ecosystems and nature in balance. His dragons make sure no one hurts Boogaloo's precious land; for that we thank him greatly! In all seriousness, we certainly hope that you have a great and wonderful time on such a special day, Al! We're sure that you're gonna eat tons of cake and enjoy it with your family and friends. Congrats on having your second birthday with us on Boogaloo! Remember to save us a piece of cake!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

This thread is now closed. If you still wish to say happy birthday, please give the user a message on their profile! Many thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom