Halloween Special - Big Boo's Haunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Chronicler, and behind me is Dragora." Chronicler introduced, as a grunt from Dragora caught his attention, which prompted Chronicler to unsheathe his signature claymore. "Huh, that's odd. Normally this thing only glows when there's a temporal disturbance of sorts." Chronicler mumbled to himself, as Dragora blinked.

'And... how do you know that?' Dragora asked.

"Because it's called the Time's Edge Claymore ya dolt. Why else would it be called that? The blade's covered in a bunch of time runes that only show themselves when something crazy is going on!" Chronicler explained to Dragora, as Dragora grumbled a bit.

'You mean like that sharp toothed Piano?' Dragora remarked, as Chronicler nodded.

LoopyPanda said:
She deliberated for a moment before nodding her head. "Fine. It isn't like I can just kill my way out of here."

There were a few more notes being played before the piano stopped altogether. It became silent to where the last notes simply echoed within the piano.

Red entered the room, following the sounds of the piano, but it became dead silent. "Hmm.. is anyone there? Hello?" Red said.

"Our top priority should be just finding whom is commanding the strange ghost minions... they cannot speak it looks like." Baaph said. "If only I knew where they come from."
============

Nothing seemed to happen except for a quiet giggle in the same room as Red. The keys on the piano lifted, as if fingers were indeed pressed on them.

"I remember trading stories with Shovel Knight about him flushing out ghosts from the Hall of Champions. So there should be a big one somewhere around here." Black Knight said, looking around, shovel drawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom