Guess the anime from the picture!

Huh... a non-magical anime? Damn, this is some big brain moment here.

Hmmm. My second guess was going to be Tokyo Mew Mew but with this hmmm... yo @"Ploep", might want to take a crack at this? :lmao:

Oh no older animes are my weakness xD I barely know anything about animes older than 2010 lool

But the blonde haired girl seems kind of familiar?? I honestly have no clue though xD

Then my next hint - it was created by the same person who created Kamichama Karin... which is where this hellspawn image originated:
346.jpg

might be why it feels familiar to you!

Kamichama Karin was a 2007 anime... this one is a 2002 anime though

Hmm, my noggin is kicking... if my hunch is correct, isn't that Pita or something close to that?

The monster style reminds me of Soul Eater hmmm.. but the background style reminds me of Evangelion, and I know youre currently watching that too, and it has mechas in it.. xD
So ima guess NGE.

Bruh I SWEAR I've seen this anime before on my tumblr feed way long ago, but I have no clue what its name even is ;;
I only know like 3 or 4 KyoAni titles lol

I'll take an awful guess and ask if it's Tamago Market... it's probably wrong but I prefer process of elimination at least :lmao:

Guess  I'll consider it the right answer hehe. The novels were originally called that, but the animes name is Hyouka!
Anyways your turn:D

BI Damn authors and/or editors changing their series names!XD

I'll pull out a hard one....

Screen-shot-2013-08-06-at-9.23.57-AM.png

Back
Top Bottom