General Website Goofs and Errors

Sorry for the necropost but I figure it fits best in this thread.

Looks like the spoiler function was recently replaced, but for me, it shows all the content that is placed within the spoiler by default on my end, like this:
8FbDdnf.png

As many spoiler buttons shouldn't be doing by default. It should logically be hiding any content within that we can access by clicking the top. We shouldn't be scrolling and clicking to hide them. 

Not sure if this is a bug in itself or not. Hopefully fellow users can verify if they see spoiler tabs doing this on their end.
Specs: I'm seeing this via the Google Chrome app on my phone.

Okay, so, I spotted a semi weird anomaly;

There's an emote called d/e/d (ded without the sashes), but for some reason, it appears in any word containing the letters d-e-d strung together, without the :: you typically require to make the emoticon appear. Is this some weird automatic thing? Because I imagine that can make posts seem nonsensical in certain points (I didn't see it doing this until today)

Check it out, nerd.

Yeah, I fuck up on my end. I added the new emote, but didn't realize that certain words, like decided, has "ded" in there. It should be fixed now.

There's an error going around when you use quick reply to post, it automatic subscribes you. This is part of the error during the upgrade. Hopefully a fix will be release soon, so avoid using quick reply until it is resolved.

The "reply" and "Quote" buttons don't work for me. "Reply" shows me a blank page as if I had no internet connection and "Quote" seems to be working but when I click "quote post now" it does nothing.

Tadashi said:
The "reply" and "Quote" buttons don't work for me. "Reply" shows me a blank page as if I had no internet connection and "Quote" seems to be working but when I click "quote post now" it does nothing.

Hi Tadashi!

Mind provided a screenshot, along with the devices and browser you are using?

Huh, it works now, both reply and quote. Confusing but I guess it's good news. :sweat:

Tadashi said:
Huh, it works now, both reply and quote. Confusing but I guess it's good news. :sweat:
you can delete this, just want to confirm it works till the end.

Tadashi said:

Tadashi said:
you can delete this, just want to confirm it works till the end.

Ah, iteresting, the forum auto merges consecutive posts. second test for quote now

It could have been one of my extensions misbehaving maybe, I have a lot of them. privacy stuff and things to stops scrips and ads and whatnot. i tread the internet carefully :sweat:

Haha, glad it's working out for you!

Yeah, it is possible that extension should murks things up, but as long it doesn't get in the way of posting or using other features on the site too much, you should be good. Let me know if anything changes though! :cool:

It seems that you have to use justify after making a post, so it won't wrap each paragraph as its own.

Once you make your post, highlight the entire comment and place it under align-justify so it highlights the whole thing.​

Back
Top Bottom