FTL: Faster Then Light: Pirate Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next Beacon was a pirate lying in wait.

"SURRENDER NOW MAGGOTS AND YOU WILL NOT BE HARMED!" The pirate's said. Star laughed.

"Jet, I got an idea. Let them onto the ship and lead them into the cargo bay." He said.

Jet opened comms "response, we don't want a fight, you may board and we will lead you to cargo, docking procedure prepared, proceed at your will"

A shuttle full of boarding parties came in, immediately moving toward the cargo bay. One person stayed watching Star and Jet in the piloting.

"No funny tricks, alright?" The pirate said. Star just nodded.

"Cannot Compute, string No Funny Tricks does not register"
pause....
"Error Error Error Error Error"

Star sighed. "You broke my blood robot." He walked over and broke the pirate's jaw before shooting his abdomen with a laser, frying most of his internal organs, before stomping on the head.

"Alright Jet, let's go get the bodies to the air lock."

"Well lets see, you have corpses with crystals in them, so I'm gonna say you have something crystal related, and they have been a bit more common since the war so you either have one of their weapons, one of them, or the crystal vengeance augment modified for internal use some how, you tell me."

"You talking about the story of the Federation deserters that apparently reached a hidden sector sealed off long ago? Bah, that's a good one." Star replied. "Real funny." He then hit the airlock door, causing the bodies to get sucked out into space.

"You will have a harder time than that trying to get an AI off topic"

"You know what? Im just gonna go in there and find out, if you want to keep your only crew member you should probably tell me"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom