FTL: Faster Then Light: Pirate Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Other then pacifism and deep space dementia.)

"No... There has to be another way! Think!" He said both to himself and to Jet. A ship was at half health. Any longer and the fleet would be destroyed.

"My calculations and tactics index hos no better ideas for you, though I would suggest combining the shield charges of the fleet together to allow for higher defensive capability though the probability of sucsess is less than 1% even for the initial combination to take place effectively."

"Screw it." Star replied hailing the Mantis ships. "Ram into the core of the station, transfer all power to teleport, engines, and shields in that order. Get off those ships! Everyone else activate your FTL jumps after they collide!"

"How do we know if that was enough to destroy that station?"

[Did... did we just teleport through solid ships... FTL means going really fast not teleport through space-time...There is a reason that space DUST is one of our bigger problems with interstellar travel...]

"We should wait for our shields to recharge and jump back then, It would be incredibly dangerous to allow it a chance to reinforce more"

"I have a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-" ... "ERROR IN FEEELS MODULATOR"

"ARTILLERY SHIP FINALLLLLYYYYYYYYY" Jet direly wanted fire a massive artillery weapon

One award ceremony later Jet was on the third Artillery ship with a bunch of engis and two Zoltan. "You get to work on this thing for six months." Star said proudly dressed in an admiral spin on his regular clothing.

*Shady figure sillouetted against a bright white lab wall with a TV screen projecting the adventure of Jet and Star*
"Im making a not here, huge success"

(Wanna keep it going like a real RP?, also, REFERENCE)

(Ok then, The whole universe goes boom as the middle of it goes Supernova... Happy?)
(I actually don't know where to take the story, I was kinda just making the 'Reality is an Experiment' joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom