FTL: Faster Then Light: Pirate Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No... Sadly. It's also stupidly expensive to maintain compared to just a big ship with a lot of advanced fully upgraded systems." Star said. The Federation Artillery ships were using their lasers and attacking with lasers while the Crystal ships fired their special weaponry that was capable of penetrating the super shields, as did the Bird of Prey. Everything else was concert rating firepower on a specific section of the shielding hoping to overwhelm it and also making the station's guns target them either dodging or shielding through it. The sights of this many Vulcans was amazing.

"Keep firing in the Pirate Moon!" Declared a voice over comms.

"I get the feeling that there might have been a better strategy we could have used here..."

[Out of the story for a second here, Couldn't you theoretically just fire off a lot of lasers, use the FTL to get ahead of those lasers, then fire more lasers making it so that you effectively have double the burst firepower at the start of the fight?]

"Maybe like if you were to have hit-and-run tactics making them have to re target their weapons repeatedly"

Jet turns on his bluetooth

"Why do I even have this old arse tech..."

"Sounds like this isnt working, and did you never consider putting a speaker in here for the AI to use? or at least for some damn music to lighten the mood?"

"No. This ship wasn't made to be AI perfect." He replied.

[Re-analyzing attack patterns. Required data.] The ship needed to move into specific coordinates in order to reanalyze the station. Jet was going to have to manually use the guns to draw attention away from those areas, and then move into them.

[Um... I guess Jet does... that thing that you just said there?]

(Yeah this final battle ideas was kinda stupid.)

The fleet's attacks were now penetrating the hull. The computer was reporting 20% chance rate. There was a problem. A massive pirate fleet was incoming.

"This is not time to me playing- mother of god." Star said first anger and then in awe.

The pirate fleet started to attack. The destruction of the Pirate Moon would be either a complete loss of the fleet and it's destruction, or a retreat. Unless Net figured out a way to win.

"I think that is we had a heavy ship overload their core and ram into the hostile fleet then it might be able to take em' mostly out, just transfer our crew off of it before that happens... And I couldn't possible be the mother of God, she was a damn star man!"

[Don't you love the depth-free lore of the Zoltan religion? And by that I mean we have almost no lore on it at all]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom