Freak's Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

Blue Jacket
I've decided to start posting my new sigs on here now that I have a laptop to do this shit on and all B)

Without further delay, let's get to showing my first piece posted on this thread!

lzIrDOs.png

Let me be the first to comment and tell you, rocking sig bro  :h5:

Thanks, guys!

And to Soul, I do, but it seems like you've already asked Loopy to make your set, so I'll let her handle your request. :D

Anyway, here's my latest set. If anyone wants the Destiny set, feel free to ask me! More likely than not, I'll let you use it. XD.

t0jXHdV.png

1RD3jja.png

*WHEEZE* *COUGH*

YES. I AM ALIVE.

And here I am with not one, but two sets! I recently watched Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation and I, for some odd reason, became horribly obsessed over Nepgear, one of the characters in the series. Oh well, without further delay, here are my two Nepgear sets!

My current/main set:
03N66sV.png
Siggy:
qdRuKQ4.png
Secondary/alternate set:
BGIFpQr.png
Siggy:
LAFln3L.png
On another note, I made a wallpaper for the Iphone 5 series (or a 640x1136 display if you have an oddball display like that). I won't feature it here yet as I already have it up on the graphic art competition! Go check it out!

These r sum nerdy grafiks.

jk

Looking nice, Freak! You're so great with making sigs and Avas! I just crop mine. xDD Keep up the great work!

Thanks, Z! I appreciate the compliment!

Now onto my next set, which I made out of absolute boredom. It's of Tohka Yatogami from Date A Live:

U67can9.png

0zB7n1V.png

A bump with something new..

Those in the Skype chat know that I've been indulging in Source Filmmaker lately, a program that uses Valve's Source Engine to streamline 3D animation while also letting you create cool images to make into posters and such. As for that, here is my first poster I've made using a combination of SFM and Photoshop!

CE4J2oX.png

I love SFM creations, I've seen lots of goofs made with it! Am expecting a radial blur/glowing eyes meme soon then. B|

Poor guy on the left has a noodly looking arm. I presume that the program tends to distort the models even for still images?

LoopyPanda said:
I love SFM creations, I've seen lots of goofs made with it! Am expecting a radial blur/glowing eyes meme soon then. B|

Poor guy on the left has a noodly looking arm. I presume that the program tends to distort the models even for still images?

Challenge accepted. 8U

Unfortunately, yeah. SFM doesn't have any sort of limitation in place for movement of "bones", so limbs tend to get a little weird. I tried fixing it the best I could, though. I'm sure I'll end up doing better at avoiding that as I use the program more.

EDIT: Merry Christmas Bl

Haha, thanks!

Back to the normie shit now, I made an avatar to mess around with the new "prodakushon" mode in Warframe (well not so new, but they fixed a lot of its kinks that I could actually use it). Now that I can make a glorious green screen to cut out an entire background with superb ease, I can now do things like make new OCs or take my Fashionframe to a whole new level by making it... Into a set. This is the start.

SYEZoJc.png

Boopity bumpity.

Here's the signature to complete my set, featuring the Zephyr Warframe!

iTSn57T.png

That looks badass! Warframe? Name sounds familiar. Isn't that the game on the PS4? :think:

Haha, thanks again, Shine! And yeah, Warframe is a game on PS4. Also on Xbox One and PC as well. It's a great game if you haven't checked it out yet.

Nice! Laptop probably can't run Warframe (since it barely able to run shitty ass game like Heroes of the Storm). I might check it out on my PS4 :thumbs:

Looking forward for your next sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom