Freak's Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

Blue Jacket
I've decided to start posting my new sigs on here now that I have a laptop to do this shit on and all B)

Without further delay, let's get to showing my first piece posted on this thread!

lzIrDOs.png

Let me be the first to comment and tell you, rocking sig bro  :h5:

Wow, that's a bad ass signature bro :pimp: Can't wait to see more of them.

Do you take requests?

Thanks, guys!

And to Soul, I do, but it seems like you've already asked Loopy to make your set, so I'll let her handle your request. :D

Anyway, here's my latest set. If anyone wants the Destiny set, feel free to ask me! More likely than not, I'll let you use it. XD.

t0jXHdV.png

1RD3jja.png

*WHEEZE* *COUGH*

YES. I AM ALIVE.

And here I am with not one, but two sets! I recently watched Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation and I, for some odd reason, became horribly obsessed over Nepgear, one of the characters in the series. Oh well, without further delay, here are my two Nepgear sets!

My current/main set:
03N66sV.png
Siggy:
qdRuKQ4.png
Secondary/alternate set:
BGIFpQr.png
Siggy:
LAFln3L.png
On another note, I made a wallpaper for the Iphone 5 series (or a 640x1136 display if you have an oddball display like that). I won't feature it here yet as I already have it up on the graphic art competition! Go check it out!

These r sum nerdy grafiks.

jk

Looking nice, Freak! You're so great with making sigs and Avas! I just crop mine. xDD Keep up the great work!

Thanks, Z! I appreciate the compliment!

Now onto my next set, which I made out of absolute boredom. It's of Tohka Yatogami from Date A Live:

U67can9.png

0zB7n1V.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom