Feel Trip

Let's not forget AnoHana and Grave of the Fireflies which make you feel like you've been hit by the feels bus.

Not My Fault I'm Not Popular can become a Feel trip at times while making you cringe at the same time.

I also suggest Haibane renmei as well as Kinos journey as well as Voices of a Distant Star which is also known as Hoshi no koe

The Place Promised in Our Early Days as well as 5 Centimeters Per Second and all the .hack anime series also qualify too as well as barefoot gen all of them are great for this category of anime and/or manga:)

Ploep said:
Let's not forget AnoHana and Grave of the Fireflies which make you feel like you've been hit by the feels bus.

grave of the fireflies turned me into a snot monster from crying so much the first time i watched it... it was embarrassing

^I know that feel. I watched it three times in the span of four days (dont ask why) and I cried like a baby each time. :( I don't think I'll be able to watch it without crying and I don't even cry that much usually. xD

I also just finished a manga called Orange, and boy that had some sad parts too. I really reccommend it if someones looking for a good shoujo type of manga.

Sorry 'bout the feels
usopp_and_going_merry_by_ladynamy-d4z8op6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom