Favorite Video Game Quotes?

So many KH quotes :awesome:

Here's another great one, it's from Chain of Memories:

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]DiZ: Will you take the road to light- or the road to darkness?[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Riku: Neither. I'm taking the middle road.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]DiZ: You mean the twilight road to nightfall?[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Riku: No... The road to dawn.[/font]

"You turned into this...monster because I merely picked you to be my friend. I have been the cause of your suffering [Player Name] since we were children. I wish I would've known..! I'm sorry [Player Name]!" -Princess Arianna.

I had to base it off of memory so it's not the exact quote but when, where, and how she said it brought me to tears.

Everyone deals with grief differently. Some people F**k at funerals. I cut off heads.

-Travis touchdown

No more Heroes 2

- Jac (J&D). - Gordon Freeman. - every silent protagonist ever

They're loosing reinforcements! Keep it up!
- Republic commander

I came to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum!
- Master Chief
Mmmmph mmph mmmmmmmmmmph mmph mmph
- Pyro

Misua Cat said:
KotOR 1:
HK-47: "Amendment: I did forget that. Stupid, frail, non-compartmentalized organic meatbags!"

He has a lot of memorable quotes in that game. Probably the best comedic relief I've seen from a game xD

But if we're on the topic of The Old Republic:

"I have the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."

-Vitiate, The Sith Emperor

I will kill your dicks!
- Bulletstorm

A man chooses, a slave obeys
- Bioshock

War, war never changes.
- Fallout franchise

"And you say you intend no humour! Murder holes! Comedy gold my friend!"
- Bulletstorm

(This one could've taken my entire post really)
"Okay fine. We were all dead anyway. Dead for years now. Just needed to do this one last thing. Just had to make sure we didn't go to hell alone, General. Gonna take you... Take every last mother fucking last one of you with us. And a sudden plunge in the sullen swell... Ten fathoms deep... On the road to hell."
- Bulletstorm

"If I'm wearing a bikini, where do I put my Pokeballs? Heehee... woman's secret!"

"All you have to do is ignore reality and you can stay young forever!"

"Shh. Rest now and close your eyes... you won't ever need to open them again."

"Don't you worry you silly widdle head, I'll take away ALL your pain, mmkay?" (when defeated) "Oh Phooey! Don't you ever come back! If you do, we're gonna end you, mmkay?"

-Pokemon NPCs to Player.

"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your true face... What kind of... face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?"

Twinnmold Child, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

They're flanking my position!
- X-COM soldiers, every five effing seconds

“Patrolling the Mojave Almost Makes You Wish For a Nuclear Winter”
- NCR peeps in Fallout NV

"I am Lucatiel of Mirrah and I beg of you remember my name. For I fear that soon I will not."

Lucatiel of Mirrah- Dark Souls 2

Back
Top Bottom