Escaping The Blind

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Let's just hope nobody had the same idea as you before we got here." Violet said, her eyes darting around to scan the area. "I've only heard about those things when I've passed through places. Luckily, I'm not the poor son of a bitch who they talk about having the misfortune to encounter it."

"I've heard of one that can climb walls and jump onto lone survivors." Molly said. "And another that coughs up stomach acid like a water gun. Not sure about the validity of either of those, though."

"Maybe it's for the best we don't find out." Violet deadpanned.

I am sorry to say that I am closing this RP. I apologize for anyone who was interested in this RP but it seems I need to rethink my choices as well as fix up my rules a bit. Being my first RP, I was naive but now I got the ropes of it. Don't worry tho', I will be restarting this RP soon and hopefully having it much more organized than what it currently is. I apologize for my lack of posting but I needed to think many things through and I still need to finalize some decisions. Overall, fret not because I'll be putting this RP back up in a while...after I make some changes.

Again, I apologize to each and every single one of you but this RP must stop for now.

- Many Apologies, Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom