Bob Ross Event: Donut Steel
The Bob Ross Competition is intended to draw out the maximum potential of artists of all media. Exclusive to the Art Garden section, any artists, whether you do traditional, painting, digital, etc., is able to jump into Bob Ross Competition series and showcase their artwork, win cool awards, badges, along with exploring out of your artistic comfort zone. Each Bob Ross Competition differs from one another with their own set of rules and tasks, designed to add variety, generate consistent interests and bring in new dynamics. Thus, you will be able to participate in different kinds of competition that suits your needs or if you’re feeling you want to test your skill, join a competition to push you to the utmost limit.
Each Competition will not be decided by polling from members. Instead, the winner will be decided by two-three anonymous volunteers who will not participate in the competition. They will be able to provide any comments or feedback (provided by the administrator) along with their votes of the best artwork as followed by the rules of the competition.
Donut Steel Event focuses on Original Characters created by various artists. For the purpose of this event, it will focus on Original Characters members of the forum had created. Artists are now challenged to pick one character from a selection of Original Characters provided below and draw them in your style while staying true to the original design. Are you capable of turning members' OCs into stunning artwork!?
Donut Steel Event will begin on Thursday, November 30th at 10:00 AM and ends Saturday, December 30th at 12:00 AM PDT. You MUST provide your own original content. In other words, do not steal artwork from other artists, recolors are not considered artwork and make sure they are safe-for-work. Please USE IMGUR when posting your artwork.
- There will be a maximum list of 10 OCs you can pick. You can only pick ONE.
- You can submit an Original Character (if it below 10 OCs) before the 29th 12:00 AM PDT. However, you cannot pick your own OC.
- When picking an OC, you MUST send a PM to LoopyPanda. It will be first come, first serve basis, and once an OC has been claimed, LoopyPanda can cross out the OC from the list.
- You can use any medium in arts for this competition.
- Artist Badge: Participation in the Bob Ross Competition!
- OC Master: For winning the Donut Steel Event!
- Michelangelo Badge: Win Bob Ross Regular Competition!
- Mioi Badge: Win Bob Ross Regular Competition 2 times!
- Da Vinci Badge: Win Bob Ross Regular Competition 3 times!
- Bob Ross Award: Win 6 Bob Ross Competition (3 Regulars and 3 Special Events)