DBZ: The Solar Saiyan / Tyranny of Light Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Star

Red Jacket
The Background:
Something was making the very fabric of reality unstable and weakening. The Kais warned the Z-Fighters of this, but not even the remodeled Shenron or Puranga could undo whatever damage was being done to the Universe. In time forms that cause massive energy radiation would cause planetary destruction due to the weakening universe. Rifts spawning items and people seemingly as altered versions of themselves sprung up at random intervals, but were at their strongest when the sun touched the horizon for wherever.

A planet was constructed within Earth's Solar System, orbiting around the sun in the meteor belt. The Kais nor a set of dragon balls were responsible for the creation of this planet. Upon investigation the Z-Fighters found an independent organization was already operating on the planet, building defenses seemingly intended for a being like a Dread Saiyan. A rift opened on the world, but nothing came out of it. It was unstable at first, but the organization revealed it was not a mere tear of reality, it was being constructed from whatever was responsible for the damage being done to the universe. Within the tear, multiple powerful ki sources were felt, but within a week it was reduced to one stronger then a Dread Saiyan. And this being was coming through the rift, given enough time.

The Now:
10 minutes left until this mysterious new opponent arrives, a collection of Z-Fighters, this mysterious organization, and independents await this opponent.

Rules:
1. No God mod, one shot's are rare and only capable of being used by the Solar Saiyan against weak characters (a cockroach will not survive planetary destruction.)
2. Follow regular forum rules, no sex in RP, no excessive cursing, etc.
3. Don't make the plot too convenient.

---

The planet's surface was barren and dusty, the atmosphere thick, preventing light and radiation coming in from full force. The location the being was coming in from was a sort of sink hole, surrounded by four dark towers that radated dark energies. Shadow was on a lawn chair watching the sink hole.

"Any minute now, that son of a monster will be coming here." He muttered.

"So you're just going to lay there and do nothing? At least, that's what it seems like you're doing to me." Oriko was already in his draconic form, a flaming light bow ready.

"Now's not the time to argue..." Oralie muttered out as she prepared a bottle of Fallen Angel tears.

((Let me know if you're waiting for my post. I'm gonna have my characters jump in during the story for this one!!))

(I've updated Shadow's personality and items, along with Solaris' personality so the two won't be as boring as you would've thought from the character sheets. Up to you if you want to look though.)

Shadow pulled out a dice and threw it on the ground, bouncing a few times until landing on a one.

"I suppose I might as well get ready." He said nonchalantly. He got up and kicked the lawn chair away, pulling out his sin sword before walking over and collecting the dice on the ground.

"Anyone want to pick a card before Solaris gets here? It'll be a funny story if you died testing your luck while the fate of the universe hangs in the balance." He said jokingly. It was then the powerful ki source came through the wormhole, it collapsing right after he exited.

"I smell darkness. And it's more then just Shadow over there." The powerful being, revealed to be Solaris said. He was flying just above the crater, surrounded by a Super Saiyan's aura. His power seemed severely decreased then from earlier.

"So we're supposed to fight you? It seems all too easy. Though I know from my time in this universe that not everything is what it looks like.. Whatever! First move goes to --" He flew at Solaris, kicking him smack in the face. "ME!"

"Whoever that is senses my Demonic energy somehow... I should keep my Fallen Angel form a secret until later.." Oralie thought as she ran around Solaris, shooting multiple demonic arrows at him.

Solaris was knocked back from the kick and yelled in pain from the arrows.

"Now, I'm fighting seriously." He said as his armor turned blue-white and his power increased to Dread Saiyan. He prepared what seemed to be a ki blast of some unknown energy, trailing in on Oriko at a fast speed.

"What the..?" Oriko tried to dodge Solaris' attack, but was hit at the last second, causing him to go flying back.

"Oriko!!" Oralie cried out. "You bastard...!" She pulled out her bottle of fallen angel tears and immediately took a sip, the demon/fallen angel hybrid glowing as she transformed into her full power fallen angel state. "You'll pay for that!" she shot more arrows, which were incredibly stronger than before her transformation.

Solaris fired several more ki-like balls of the energy at the arrows, attempting to deflect them but missed some as they hit him and his armor.

"Or-i-ko? Is that you? ORIKO!" Solaris replied.

Oriko gritted his teeth as he got up, cracking his neck as he walked forward.

"I don't particularly remember who you are, but it sounds like you hate me." Rubble fell from the remains of a structure Oriko collided with as he talked. "As such, it gives me incentive to stop you!" When the last bit of rubble hit the ground, he suddenly burst into insane speeds as he delivered a swift punch to Solaris' face followed with a close-range light blast into his stomach. Oralie also shot some light blasts at Solaris.

Solaris coughed up a bit of blood from the punch but created some sort of barrier to prevent the light shots.

"You, you are one of those my masters warned me to eliminate... Please, hear me out..." Solaris said pathetically.

"Alright..." Oriko held his hand up and Oralie stopped shooting light blasts. "Tell me about these masters.."

"Not my masters. The Darkness. Haven't you seen what the Darkness has done? Millions are born everyday, and millions die. Doomed to a circle of suffering and pain. Haven't you lost something, someone because of the Darkness?" Solaris replied.

"Lost.. Someone because of the darkness..?" Oriko looked down, the memories filling his head of Maki's fall from grace, her turning into a fallen angel just to save him. These thoughts accumulated in his head, and it only made him angry at Solaris. He looked up, a glint of rage in his eyes. "ARE YOU TRYING TO SCREW WITH ME, BASTARD?!" He reeled his fist back and thrust it forward with the most strength he had ever mustered in his life.

Solaris didn't bother trying to stop Oriko's attack, though he said before the punch connected.

"I can destroy it all. Free millions from their suffering." Solaris then felt the air leave his lungs and recoiled back.

"Yeah, right!" Oriko threw another punch, fire surrounding his fist.

"So much killing intent.. I've never felt such a force before... Oralie shivered as she backed up.

Solaris just barely dodged the second hit before firing an energy beam that sent him flying back.

"If you won't accept what I've been sent here to do, you leave me no choice but to free you forcibly!" He yelled, firing several energy balls into the sky which shortly detonated, destroying the clouds that covered the planet and letting the sun's light fall through. Something began to charge behind Solaris as he rested, staring down Oriko.

"Over my dead body!" Oriko was about to charge at Solaris again, but stopped as he sensed the new energy source forming behind Solaris. "What the hell..?" Oriko thought as he looked at Solaris. He nodded to Oralie, who nodded in response. She shot multiple holy-demonic arrows at Solaris.

"Take that you asshole!" She said to Solaris as the arrows hit him.

Solaris grunted from the hit of the arrows, the energy behind him dissipating a bit.

"That's it, I'm kicking this into overdrive!" He yelled, an energy ball floating up from behind him to right above him, starting to grow quickly. Shadow appeared next to Oriko with a cough.

"That much energy, I don't what he's going to use it for but it's time I actually bothered to aid in the fight. Just keep him at bay, I'm going to end this quickly." He said.

"Alright then... Oralie, keep me covered!" Oriko rushed at Solaris, delivering a flurry of fired up punches and kicks at him. Oralie kept on shooting more holy-demonic arrows, realizing that each hit dissipated some of the energy.

Solaris vaulted over Oriko as the energy completely dissipated, dodging the arrows at the same time.

"You will pay!" He yelled only to get restrained by Shadow, who held him back.

"FINISH HIM BEFORE I DO IT MYSELF!" Shadow bellowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom