DBZ: The Solar Saiyan / Tyranny of Light Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You like light, so I'll just use the other element!" Oriko summoned a demonic spear, the dark energy pulsating in his hand as he thrust the weapon at Solaris' heart through his back.

Solaris laugh manically as light exploded from him, vaporizing Shadow and knocking Oriko back as the ground beneath them cracked and ruptured.

"That was close... Real close!" Solaris replied his tone going back to polite. "But I'm afraid I have to leave you now... The threat of the darkness must end Oriko. Don't you remember Brachi being tortured by Ruthas?" Solaris taunted as he started to fly alway, out of the planet's atmosphere.

"That asshole is trying to play with my feelings..." Oriko balled his hands into fists as he looked around. He loosened his fists when he heard slight moaning, the source of the sounds coming from Oralie. Being part demon, Solaris' light burst burned her quite badly. At this point, she had reverted to her normal form.

"If I wasn't in my fallen angel form, I would've gotten cooked there.. Thank goodness..." She moaned in pain a bit as Oriko started healing her with demonic energy.

"Looks like our ride's here..." Oralie walked over to the dropship, Oriko in tow.

"Alright.. We need to stop that idiot before he fucks the world over or something.. The last thing I need is hell freezing over." Oriko muttered as he walked.

The side of the drops ship opened to reveal a pilot motioning them onboard.

"I was instructed to pick you up and chase after Solaris if he got away." The pilot said. All the while something hid in Oriko's shadow, resting and healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom