DBZ: The Shadow of Revan (Act Two Continuation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Also guys, keep in mind that extensive combos will be changed and retconned accordingly. By all means, write them out if you want it to happen. But with the characters involved and how many people are striking out at Revan, keep in mind that I will have to make some adjustments in the responding post where Revan will probably interupt your combo if it's too long or too "encompassing". Nothing personal, but there's just some things that everyone's come up with so far that can't fit together at once haha.

Again, by all means write it out. Just be ready for me to make adjustments should it not give enough room for others to jump in too!))

Beerus chuckled, watching Busa bolt forward.

"I suppose the bravery is enough for me to ignore the disrespect this time."

Whis kept a smile.

"It's unlike you to be forgiving, Lord Beerus. All these adventures with the Z-Fighters seem to have changed your demeanor."

Beerus kept an emotionless stare, watching on.

"No Whis, they're right: it's about self interest. This is a matter of survival; playing it smart. If they fail, only then do we intervene."

Whis kept a smirk.

"Not before?"

Beerus nodded.

"Only when they fall."

Whis sighed lightly.

"Shame, it must be dreadful having to waste such a good opportunity to destroy. The others seem to be having quite a bit of fun."

Beerus scoffed.

"Don't try to manipulate me like a fool, Whis. It won't work."

Whis remained silent in response, the two deities standing still as the battle raged on before their eyes. The taller figure raised an eyebrow, watching the feline float forward a bit.

"Ok, five minutes. Then I'm done."

Whis chuckled, watching Beerus suddenly bolt forward in a purple dash.

=====================================================

Revan's black blades pierced through the swords of Oriko and Lucifer, cleanly severing them in two as the black lightning licked at the halves. However, despite the blades being clearly severed, the swords reconstructed back into their normal pieces once the black lightsaber had moved past, still barrelling down the others. The black lightsabers were both inches away from Red Mist before Brachi's sudden blow to his visor. The masked warrior blasted back from the force with an audible grunt, resting on one knee for a moment. His attention then turned to Mioi's blue blade, striking at his own shoulder.

The masked warrior stood up right, holding the black saber in his right arm up to clash with the blue. The black lightning violently surged at the strike, radiating off the blue energy as it continued to grow immensely. Twinges of black lightning bolted forward from the blade, snaking down to Mioi's wrists and locking her grip in place. The blue energy of the saber began to change as well, matching the black energy it had clashed with slowly and inching closer to Mioi's hands.

"Everything is susceptible to my power. Your little toys can't harm me, and they too will be consumed!"

The masked warrior suddenly bolted back, however, the explosion caused from Future Xenest's flame rays striking his body nearly engulfing Mioi in its devastating reaction. Revan soon emerged from the opposite end of the cloud before sliding to a halt, twirling his black blades forward. He soon blasted forward, however, the force of Beerus' own energy exploding on his back causing him to stumble forward.

"Interesting, I see your absorption technique has a limit."

Revan panted slightly behind his mask, soon returning to his feet. He quickly whirled around, holding both sabers up. He paused for a moment, letting out a deep exhale as the black energy soon reverted back to their original purple and red colors.

The masked warrior then bolted forward, preparing to swing at Beerus.

Future Xenest continued his assault by firing a new cluster of Flame Rays, intending to keep the pressure onto Revan and prevent him from striking back. At the same time, Golden Demigod Brachi teleported next to him and powered up... before she appeared to regress back into her normal body, but retaining the bright golden-yellow coloration. The aura surrounding her intensified and her halo began to glow, before golden blasts were fired from the aura which homed in on Revan, using the Flame Rays as cover. Interestingly, these golden blasts were like solid projectiles, detonating as soon as they either hit the ground or struck Revan in their path, just as Busa unleashed her Psycho Threads to keep the villain in place, showing that Brachi's group was beginning to work together to maintain pressure on their foe. As soon as Golden Demigod Brachi's barrage ended, she transformed back into her Mystic Android-type body, allowing her to renew the assault.

Throughout the commotion, Red Mist had vanished, almost as if she wasn't in the fight any more. She was buying time and seemed to be waiting for a right moment. She was hidden within the background of the area. Clearly, she wouldn't mind if the others did some work for her but she still wanted to administer a finishing blow. Her breathing was low and her presence was hidden and due to the fighting, people are more focused on Revan than on her. She reached a high point to see a nice place to strike. She took a chance when Beerus caught Revan off guard. When Revan was about to strike Beerus, she took a step back and jumped off a small platform and had her purple blade unleashed and her combat blade in her mouth. She held the purple blade in both hands and aimed it directly at the top of Revan's head. Her pose was a risky one because it leaves a wide opening. Her entire front side was exposed.

The look on her face was nothing but sheer bloodlust. Her smile was wicked and her pupils dilated. Her breathing was rapid and the muscles on her arms were shaking by how tense she made them. To her, everything seemed in slow motion and her vision turned sharp. It's obvious that she was prone to mistake friend with foe all for the sake of blood.

Revan quickly stopped mid dash as the Red Mist descended towards him, throwing both blades up in defense as her purple blade clashed with his red and purple. The crackle of the energy clashing rung out for a moment, before the masked warrior quickly used his brute strength to overcome to the stalemate, forcing her blade down towards the ground.

He swung his right hand forward, the red blade closing in on Red Mist only to find himself caught in the threads locking his arms for a moment. His agitation was audible in his grunts, turning around at the approaching flames and energy. His aura suddenly surged, the threads slowly disintegrating and absorbing into his body as the flames and energy blasts also were sucked in without detonation.

The black lightning begin to surge around him afterwards, his power rising substantially once more.

"Pesky little gnats, all of you!! I can't believe this, it's madness that you would stop me from saving the universe!!"

==============

Vegetto's eyes widened a bit at the sight, before quickly narrowing. He slowly pushed himself up to both feet, pulling his arms behind his back.

"Gogeta...do you see it too?"

Gogeta nodded as well, quickly recovering and lifting himself up.

"Yeah, the absorption technique. He gets stronger from the energy attacks, but is vulnerable to them when he converts it over into raw power."

Vegetto nodded, a small purple orb forming in his palms as he rapidly powered up to his Dread Master form.

"The black sabers are the signal...we just need the sword wielders to hold him off until we can strike."

Gogeta grunted.

"And fast. Those blades tear through the fabric of reality, we need to hit him before he can land a blow on the others."

Mioi covered her nose from the smoke previously, shaking her head from it. Getting up slowly, she restraightened her saber, even though the strange sensation the black energy did to her hands lingered a bit. The sensation made her skin crawl.

What do I do now...? This is going nowhere... Mioi stood defensive once more.

Golden Demigod Brachi noticed the absorption technique as well and overheard Vegetto's plan, deciding to play their game and see when they would strike.

"Remind me to research a technique that will negate all forms of energy absorption." She said.

"My Plasma Storm is a technique which can NOT be absorbed by ANYONE with an energy absorption technique," Inazuma Xenest said, "simply because it's so volatile and unstable enough to damage ANYTHING it hits, but this comes with a price. I just hope I can get him distracted enough for a clean shot!"

Whis blinked, turning towards his staff with a perplexed stare. The orb glowed brightly, Whis raising both eyebrows.

"Oh my, I'm getting a distress call from Lady Bulma on Earth. Seems there's a small predicament that she needs the others for."

Goku huffed lightly, having pulled Vegeta with him by one arm as they staggered over to Whis.

"What's happening?"

Whis furrowed his brow.

"I'm not sure, only that it's urgent."

Vegeta grunted.

"Well, we're in the middle of fighting off a being attempting to resurrect a force capable of destroying an entire universe. Can't she wait?"

Whis shrugged.

"You would know best, Prince Vegeta."

Vegeta paused, glancing down at the ground for a moment. He then turned his narrowed gaze to Goku.

"Kakarot, take us back to Earth."

Goku frowned, glancing back towards Revan and the others.

"But Vegeta, surely we can help them out!"

Vegeta grunted again.

"You've seen his power, we're useless in this fight. Let the others handle it; Bulma wouldn't try to contact Whis if it wasn't important."

Goku sighed in response, raising his free hand up to his head.

"Alright...but I don't know if I can sense anything nearby this far out-"

His eyes widened to the brim.

"Oh no...something bad is happening!"

Whis blinked in response to Goku's outburst, watching the two Saiyans disappear into thin air.

"Huh, I wonder what that was about."

=============================

Revan's attention soon turned toward Mioi, moving past the Red Mist with his purple blade raised. His right arm swung forward first, his red blade rapidly closing in on her left shoulder while his purple blade swung down towards her left shin.

There's no avoiding both blows, I have to attempt to block both of them at once...! Mioi quickly evaluated. Luckily, the saber lent to her was double ended, so she simply used her free arm to keep it straight and vertical while stepping her left foot backwards. However, she was sure he would attempt the black lightning again. Her wrist made the blade shakily clash, the one aimed for her shoulder more sturdy a block than the one that had been for her leg. 

"I won't allow a loss now, not ever!" Mioi put more strength into her push, digging her right heel in attempt to push Revan back or keep him locked with her. There was a determined glint in her eye.

Busa snarled as she saw that her Psycho Thread technique proved ineffective, while Majin Bara charged at Revan with a flurry of punches and kicks, before hopping backwards as Golden Demigod Brachi came in with a fierce kick, right before Future Xenest used one of his Berserker arms to clobber Revan on the side of the head, making sure he couldn't pinpoint his attacks at him or the others clearly while also keeping their distance, it was as if Brachi's group resorted to hit and run in order to keep the pressure up and also to give others a chance to srike.

Red Mist seemed a bit annoyed that she has not drawn any blood yet but refused to give up. She took a hold of her purple blade once again and rushed at Revan while he was distracted with Mioi. Her eyes seemed both filled with rage and restlessness. Her movements seemed to have gotten slightly faster the more she seemed blood hungry. Her breathing was rapid and her movements more unpredictable. She noticed the standstill with Revan and Mioi and took a chance to attempt an attack on Revan. Her face showed true bloodlust, a weapon in need of a wielder, a lost soldier with no orders and obviously going out of control.

She appeared behind Revan once again, her combat knife in her mouth and the purple blade in her hand. She seemed to cackle mindlessly and breath harshly through her mouth. Something seemed wrong with her but she cast it to the side. She lashed at Revan with as much might as she could, even if he dodged or blocked her, she only seemed to slowly get a little bit stronger, almost as if she can foresee his attacks. Her body quivered in pain and it was obvious that her muscles were ripping themselves apart but Red Mist seemed to only show that large smile of hers. If she continued, both her and Jaz can be put in mortal danger.

"You will bleed..." Red Mist panted. "You will BLEED for ME! Your blood will REVIVE me! Show me your BLOOD!"

Revan's blades clashed with Mioi's, steadily closing in on her in the struggle. However, he grunted at Bara's barrage, slipping back slightly. He managed to quickly pull back his arms, stabbing at her shoulder only to miss by millimeters as Bara slipped out of his reach.

His stance was strong once more, his attention easily locking onto Brachi at her approach without another distraction. He sidestepped to his left, dodging the kick before driving his red blade down, piercing through her stomach once again. His head quickly turned to the approaching Xenest. Twirling his blade rapidly faster than the naked eye could track, a purple circle of energy rapidly firing forward towards Xenest before he could reach the two. 

The purple energy harmlessly shot through Xenest, however the afterimages of his technique dissipated away. Revan let out a small confident smirk with his visor locked on the single Xenest remaining, only to stumble forward in a pained gasp from the purple blade slashing across his back. The burning, molten metal of his armor showed the damage, a hole in his back from the lash despite having avoided severing any body parts. Revan quickly spun around, pulling his blade from Brachi's stomach and using his backhand to smack the Red Mist away. A blast of purple energy then suddenly erupted at both Brachi and Revan's feet, the masked warrior blasting backwards from the force of the attack.

Beerus lowered his arm, keeping a frown.

"Sorry, didn't mean to hit any of you. He was vulnerable, wanted to capitalize on it."

Revan snarled in anger as he pushed his way out of the wall, rubble and smoke billowing up from his shoulders. His breathing was labored for the first time, the red glint in his visor flaring in glow.

"No! I won't be denied!!"

His energy suddenly skyrocketed once again, the black lightning surging around his lightsabers as they slowly began to match the darkness in shade.

"I will never give in!!"

The masked warrior bolted forward once more, raising both blades and swiping down towards Xenest.

============

Vegetto kept his arms pulled behind his back, watching Revan advance towards Xenest.

"Good...just need to hit him when he's distracted..."

Golden Demigod Brachi grunted as she was hit, using her energy to heal herself again as she renewed her attack, aided by Majin Bara whom used her Healing beam on Brachi to ensure her wounds were gone.

In a flash of lightning, Inazuma Xenest teleported behind Revan and blasted him with his 80 KrK X-Ray, which was a Heat-Ray capable of setting anything which is flammable ablaze upon its touch, using the ray as a cover for the devastating Plasma Storm, which he fired into Revan's back, creating a decent explosion to throw him off.

Future Xenest leapt up in the air, his Berserker Arms following as he fired a blast of his energy rays on the ground to lift himself further up, gaining enough height to smash his arms down onto Revan to knock him to the ground hard.

At this rate, I'll get sliced to pieces if I so much as react a second later... Mioi wiped her forehead, her wrist shaking uncontrollably. Where did Goku and the short one go...? Only now did she take notice of Goku and Vegeta's sudden absence, as they seemed to have left when she had locked Sabers with Revan. 

"We all will have to corner him. Mindlessly swiping at him will accomplish little." Mioi relayed to the ones actively fighting Revan as she got up once more and began running. "Right now, he's only swatting away at us." She attempted another swipe with the saber to aim at Revan's side once Brachi's comrades dealt out another blow, hoping she could at least disarm Revan. "It is a low probability, but forcefully disarming him could work."

Without a proper distraction, Revan immediately whirled around to face towards Inazuma Xenest, slashing forward with his black blades. The shockwaves rippled through the air effortlessly, the firey blast engulfed in a matching black flame before dissipating entirely.

Following the disappation, Revan held out both sabers once again, keeping the blades locked together in an X shaped fashion as the Plasma Storm collided head on with the energy. The explosion erupted outwards upon impact, but the rising flames only reached about ten feet in height before rapidly shooting back down into the blades. Revan's monstrous energy levels skyrocketed even higher, turning his attention to the approaching Future Xenest from the sky.

Twirling both sabers, Revan swung both upwards at crossing angles, the blades cleanly severing both of Xenest's arms as he landed. The black lightning continued to shoot outwards from the impact, lashing out at Future Xenest after the initial strike.

The masked warrior then turned towards Mioi, quickly sidestepping her swing with speeds too great to catch with the naked eye. Her blade suddenly clashed with an invisible wall where Revan formerly stood, the gloved hand gripping onto the blue saber soon appearing once Revan had finally slowed to a halt. The masked warrior had sheathed one of his black blades, raising the other while he held Mioi's in his grip tightly.

"Your arrogance will be your undoing!"

Black lightning sparked outwards once again, rapidly descending down Mioi's blade through her hilt and into her arms. The lightning soon engulfed her entire body, slashing outwards in every direction in its chaotic and destructive rampage.

===================

Gogeta grunted, still holding still.

"Damnit...that wasn't the opening we needed."

Vegetto soon dropped his arms, his muscles tensing as he squatted a bit.

"Enough of this...they need more help."

The Potara fusion bolted forward, rapidly closing in on Revan and Mioi as Gogeta grunted in frustration.

Damnit...his technique is more advanced than I thought. He needs to be completely focused on an offensive attack before I can strike or I'll only make him stronger...

Xenest himself grunted, while Future Xenest managed to protect his normal arms, although two of the Berseker Arms were indeed severed as they disintegrated, although both Xenests were still more than capable of fighting.

Inazuma Xenest however dashed forward and grabbed Revan by the face, dragging him towards a nearby pillar and smashed him against a pillar, before proceeding to deliver an onslaught of rapid-fire punches all over his body.

"YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH!" Inazuma Xenest shouted, before plunging both his fists in Revans abdomen, before unleashing an energy explosion to send the menace flying, before using a lightning bolt to teleport a distance away.

At the same time, a golden glow would appear around Revan, whom was then lifted into the air. Busa saw this and turned to see Golden Demigod Brachi, whom was applying telekinesis to grab Revan and lift him up, before smahing him down on the floor hard.

"This universe is NOT YOURS to control!" Golden Demigod Brachi said as she repeated the attack.

"Hey, Revan! I heard you wanted some energy, so here.." Haribu charged up a Ragnarokian Kamehameha, "you go!" He yelled as he launched the blast at Revan.

Revan turned his attention to the approaching Vegetto and Xenest, quickly releasing his grip in Mioi's blade. The black lightning afflicting her body completely disappated away, Revan quickly launching both sabers up. Vegetto's right fist clashed with the blade, Xenest's attempt to grab at the masked warrior also halted with two shockwaves that dented the ground beneath the three's feet. With both black blades holding each warrior at opposing sides.

Revan turned his head down, glancing around at the golden glow shining around him as Brachi attempted to force him off his feet. He grunted in frustration, rising up off his feet only for a split second before letting out another thunderous roar, expelling the energy in every direction and blasting both Vegetto and Xenest in opposite directions.

=====

Gogeta turned his head at the sound of Haribu's yell, watching the beam shoot forward at the end of Revan's explosion.

"Now!!"

The fusion roared as well, throwing both arms forward to send another massive wave of dark purple energy blasting forward.

=====

Revan began to lower his arms as the explosion subsided, only to face the full on force of both energy beams striking him seconds after letting down the explosive wave. The masked warrior cried out, engulfed in the onslaught of the two's energy in an explosion that shook the entire cave to its core.

The smoke cloud hung in the open space above for a moment, the tattered robed figure soon cascading down to the ground shortly afterwards. With a loud thud, Revan crumpled on the ground, struggling to stand upright.

Both of his sabers had retreated into their metal hilts, scattered in opposite directions in the arena. His visor had been blown completely off from the force of the blast, his cringed expression along with the blood across his cheeks indicated his limit had finally been reached. He panted heavily in labored breaths, pushing himself upright on one elbow as he watched Darth Marr and Gogeta move up a few feet in front of him.

"In defeating me...you let the real enemy linger on..."

His eyes narrowed in his extensive rage, Beerus and Whis moving up to Gogeta's side.

"You...you've doomed the universe!"

Golden Demigod Brachi scoffed as FUture Xenest retracted his two remaining Berserker arms, while Inazuma Xenest teleported next to his wife.

"You have no idea what we truly can do, Revan. If you weren't so blinded by your own pride and arrogance, perhaps we could have worked together to face a common threat. It was YOU who acted hostile to us, you know!" She said, crossing her arms as the two golden spheres continued to dance around her in a rhythmic fashion.

Red Mist took the blow Revan made to her and was flung to a wall. She didn't seem to even twitch at the pain but just grow more and more blood crazed from it. Her breathing is labored and she notices Revan on the floor. It angered her but there was nothing she can do. After being ultimately worthless, the muscles in her body finally took a toll. She pushed herself way too far and continued despite the fact that her muscles were heard tightening around her bones. She walked over to the fallen Revan and was holding back the urge to kill him right on the spot. She still kept the metal cylinder in her hand and unleashed it's purple beam. Her arm was twitching as she seemed ready to not just end Revan but ultimately go overboard.

"I loathe the fact that I was not able to end you..." Red Mist quivered. "I will kill everyone... Blood... I will stain my teeth with blood." Red Mist seemed to show a bit of resistance, it was obviously Jaz's doing but for how long would she even last? "Who needs orders when this freedom is what I was made for! The enemy... he will die too." Red Mist started to cackle loudly before falling on her knees before Revan. It was obvious she was losing her mind, slowly but surely. "But doesn't it make you feel better?! I will step right up! March! Push! I'll crawl right up on my knees!" Red Mist seemed to swing the purple blade dangerously close to herself until she stopped and turned it around, pointing it at her chest.

"Isn't this fun?!" Red Mist rambled nonsense, her insanity clearly taking a new level to not threaten others but herself and Jaz's life as well. Her tone switched from serious, to panicked, to cheerful. She pressed her free hand against the purple blade and it instantly started to bleed. She seemed her blood on her face, trying to look similar to Revan. "See? I can be like you, Sir Revan!" She said this while looking from between her fingers, her pinky touching up against her lips.

The purple blade was still aimed at Red Mist's chest and in such a state, could possibly end her life and Jaz's. Her breathing grew faster and her entire body quaked violently.

"There is no God, right?!" Red Mist chuckled. "I am a tool for Gods!"

Revan remained silent, watching Red Mist's breakdown with a solid glare. His expression remained emotionless, tensing slightly at the blade when it was close but nothing more.

Vegetto glanced at Gogeta for a moment, before moving slowly up to the kneeling Red Mist. His eyes remained narrowed, kneeling down on his right knee and lightly grasping onto her shoulder.

"Drop the saber. Let your tired muscles rest...let your thoughts drift."

His muscles tensed, preparing for any quick movements from the Red Mist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom