DBZ: Legacy Of The Future [Registration]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panich

Green Jacket
DBZ: LEGACY OF THE FUTURE

REGISTRATION THREAD

All seemed peaceful for the Z-fighters, after facing off with Frieza and having all the time to train for the androids prophesied arrival, which would occur in three years! But will they be able to stop another future threat before its able to ruin their plans to face off with the original androids or any other future event? Find out soon on Dragon Ball Z!

Information and rules about RP:
-This is set between the three years before the Android Saga (since the main character will be in this timeline), so if you have a character that was not with the Z-fighters during this time, fill free to bring them into this time as time travelers from different timelines and let me know what timeline they had come from. But be sure you know that the Power limit is Mystic saiyan.
-Cannon characters will allowed to be used by others (and for all the characters not taken i will simply fill in until someone wants them) and if i miss any you would like to be then simply ask for them! And you can twist up their story if you want! Don't be shy!  :maybe:
-God-modding will only be done by the Villains, for a specific time in the RP. So don't worry too much about them being "indestructible"; Besides, no villain ever is.
-If you would like a future counterpart of the character to be in the rp as it gets to its climax, just let me know (Note that future counterparts from the evil timeline will not be seen til i give the okay)
- no auto-killing, follow the basic Boogaloo rules and have fun!! 

and fill free to express your comments and concerns for the rp in here, The Preview Thread, or to me personally!  :nod:

And here is a OC Template to register any new characters and to teach me about em (Cause I'm not very familiar with some  :sweats: )

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Abilities/Weapons:
Description about their life and where they come from:

*: Characters with a star by them are played by me for plot purposes if you would like to be one of these characters just let me know and i will see if i can give you the character
Characters:
*Goku
Vegeta
*Gohan
Tien Shinhan
Krillin
Yamcha
Trunks
Goten
*Piccolo
*Bulma
Broly
Vegetto
Gogeta
Panich
Bage 
Vocado
Celera
Zucchi
Goliad
Brachi
Solaris Destiny

Bage Timeline (during three years before android Saga):
Goku
Vegeta
Gohan (kid)
Piccolo
Tien Shinhan
Krillin
Bulma
Trunks (Future)
Yamcha
Panich
Solaris
Goliad

Zucchi Timeline (Cell saga):
Goku
Vegeta
Gohan (teen)
Piccolo
Trunks(Future)
Krillin
Tien Shinhan
Yamcha
Panich
Goliad
Hariku

Celera Timeline (Buu saga):
Goku
Vegeta
Gohan (adult)
Piccolo
Tien Shinhan
Trunks
Goten
Goliad
Vegetto

Vocado Timeline (Mystic saiyan saga):
Goku
Vegeta
Piccolo
Gohan (adult)
Trunks
Goten
Broly
Panich
Goliad
Brachi
Celicia
Judy
Vegetto
Gogeta
Leiji
Oriko
Maki
Haribu

Name: Solaris Destiny
Species: Solarian-Saiyan
Appearance: A Saiyan with a build similar to Goku's and hair that spikes backwards. Wears a suit of orange crystal armor that doesn't protect him. Underneath is a white robe, black hair, and orange eyes, and glowing orange veins.
Personality: Calm, and has an open mind. Secretly desires death.
Abilities/Weapons: Regular Super Saiyan, a sword capable of redirecting magical energy called "The Burning End", a few detecory and fire based spells.
Description about their life and where they come from: Son of Saiyan and Solarian parentage. The Solarians are a race of mages who adsorb radiation and light energy into their bodies to improve their vitality. Solaris was sealed away in a coma like state in a mountain before being freed recently.

Name: Brachi
Species: Human/Saiyan Hybrid with some cybernetics
Appearance: A female Saiyan with her hair in the style of Android 18 in three colors: Turquoise, Blonde and Black, with Amethyst-purple eyes and an outfit which appears to be an almagam of her creators' respective outfits.
Personality: Kind, friendly and caring towards friends and allies, but won't hesitate to retaliate when attacked.
Abilities/Weapons: Her current strongest form is her Legendary Mystic Saiyan form, but she won't use it unless the enemy needs to be dealt with using great force. Her weapon is a golden-yellow sword known as 'Flegómenos', which also has a unique trait as the blade can be set on fire to deal additional damage.
Description about their life and where they come from: Brachi hails from Universe 912, where she lives with her husband Xenest, their three children Goles, Marron Jr. and Bulma Jr. and a wide variety of friends.

Both accepted!

And also i would like to add something that i should have earlier 
I would like it if you could tell me which of the followling timelines you want your character to be apart of so that i know who to look for with the four time traveling character s
They can be in as many of the timelines as they choose
And if you would like to add in a past timeline please let me know!

I understand that but i have added the timelines in which the rp occurs  :D so please pick whick of these timelines he will be residing in

The timeline where the Z-fighters are training for three years before the Android Saga

The Cell saga Timeline

The Buu saga timeline 

And the Mystic saiyan timeline

Quick question: Brachi here is listed with her Golden Demigod form.

From the premise I'm seeing, that puts her at a level far above the villain and hero cast combined since we're going back as early as the Mystic Saiyan Saga for timeline. Are the villains going to be buffed or is Brachi going to be apart of the original cast for the Mystic Saiyan Saga timeline, just after Broly's conversion?

Yes, we had discussed that this rp will have Mystic saiyan as the max (which would include legendary mystic if im correct)

That's what I'm concerned about too. Just want to make sure the level of power here is recognized.

Yes, i wanna be sure we get everything squared away before we start the rp.
I was hoping to start up sometime on Friday, for a heads up.

Oriko's Timeline ----
Name: Oriko Hikamura

Species: Human/Angel (or to be specific, a reincarnated angel/god)

Appearance: Wears jeans and a black polo with plain white tennis shoes when not in battle. Wears white angelic battle armor lined with gold when in a confrontation. He has blue eyes. When utilizing his power, a blue flame streaks out of his left eye and a halo appears over his head. The God Fragment in his chest also glows. He one angel wing and one demon wing for flight.

Personality: A funny guy, Oriko likes to keep things lighthearted. Although, when things get serious, he'll drop the act and get ready to fight. He will also do reckless things when those he cares about are in danger.

Abilities/Weapons: Oriko can utilize various weapons using the light and demonic energy available to him. He primarily utilizes a demonic spear and sword as well as a light bow and shield. He also has the ability to open a portal to heaven, though that only works within his home universe. He also has access to a draconic form, though for the purposes of this RP (with the power limit being Mystic Saiyan), he won't have access to it.  

Description about their life and where they come from: Oriko hails from a universe separate to that of the Z-Fighters. His life started as that of a normal human being. One day, however, that all changed when he was suddenly impaled in the chest by a spear made of... Light?! When Oriko woke up, he found out that he was one of possibly a few humans that could utilize the power of the "Christian God", who had mysteriously died several hundred years ago. As the new leader of the angels, he fights the demonic forces led by Lucifer with his partner and "Guardian Angel", Maki Tamazaki.

Name: Maki Tamazaki

Species: Angel/Fallen Angel

Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, fairly built, wears angel armor that is white lined with gold. When in her fallen angel state, her hair turns grey, eyes turn red and her armor inverses the color palette. She has one pair of angel wings which look like white, feathery wings, and one pair of Fallen Angel wings which look like crow wings.

Personality: She is polite, coming to trust most people she meets as long as they don't emit demonic or dark energy (a small exception in the form of her daughter, Oralie Vincent). Like every other angel, however, she has a failsafe built into her naturally that causes her to think irrationally when their leader, God (or Oriko, in this case), is in trouble or nearing death. Said failsafe has resulted in her "falling" from grace, turning her into a Fallen Angel.

Abilities/Weapons:
Various light based attacks -- Maki, like most other angels, has control over light energy. Her skill with his energy is rivaled (in Heaven) by none, not even Oriko. It deals a great amount of damage to demons and can revert Fallen Angels to their former self.

The Floodgates of Heaven -- Maki will summon a giant gate behind her, the gate opening to release a flood of light energy. This is very taxing on Maki, and she rarely uses it.

Various darkness based attacks -- Unlike other Angels, Maki, due to her status as part-Fallen Angel, has access to the powers of darkness. Her mastery with this energy is not as high as her mastery over light, but she is still a dangerous opponent with it. These attacks will slowly increase her chances of turning into a Fallen Angel. Deals extra damage to Angels and other beings based off the Angel Archetype.

Hell's Calling -- Maki will force open a hole in space-time that will suck opponents in. However, this requires a GREAT amount of energy, and can even suck her in. Thus, she only uses it as a Fallen Angel (where she doesn't have rational thinking).
(Like Oriko's Draconic state, for the purposes of this RP, this ability/weapon won't be used due to the Mystic Saiyan power limit)
Fallen Angel State -- If Maki utilizes the power of darkness and demonic energy for too long, she will fall from Grace and turn into a Fallen Angel. In this state, she gains a MASSIVE amount of power but sacrifices her sanity in the process, causing her to attack anyone that's not a Fallen Angel or Demon. Multiple hits from a light-based weapon or attack will bring her out of this state. (Like Oriko's Draconic state, for the purposes of this RP, this ability/weapon won't be used due to the Mystic Saiyan power limit)

Portal to Heaven: Maki can open a portal to Heaven.

Portal to Hell: Utilizing her Demonic Energy, Maki can open a portal to Hell.

Angelbane -- The ultimate form of Light's Bane, it temporarily turns the Light's Bane from a longsword (or shortsword in her Angel state) into a bulky greatsword. A great amount of demonic energy flows out of the sword. If Maki is still in her Angel state, using this sword will GREATLY increase her chances of turning into a Fallen Angel. It also gets rid of her ability to dual wield and weighs her down heavily.  (Like Oriko's Draconic state, for the purposes of this RP, this ability/weapon won't be used due to the Mystic Saiyan power limit)

Flight -- Maki can utilize her wings -- one pair of Angel wings and one pair of Fallen Angel wings -- to fly.

Light-based healing -- Heals non-demons, hurts demons. This ability can also be used to bring a Fallen Angel back to the light and revert to an Angel.

Shadow Hands -- Maki can summon darkness-based hands to hold down an opponent. It will deal damage if the enemy is an Angel or is based off the Angel Archetype.

Moonlit Guardian: Maki's longsword (shortsword as a Fallen Angel) representing light. This sword is her primary weapon as an Angel and her secondary weapon as a Fallen Angel.

Light's Bane, Tribute of Dismay -- Maki's shortsword (longsword as a Fallen Angel) representing Darkness. This sword has an alternate greatsword mode named Angelbane. This is her primary weapon as a Fallen Angel and her secondary weapon as an Angel.

Description about their life and where they come from:
Maki was the scientist that led the Resurrection G effort, a project to ascend a human being to godhood using the very essence of the late Christian God. The one person they have found to be compatible was Oriko Hikamura. When they brought him up to Heaven, she was the one to insert the essence in his body (which replaced his heart) and explain to him what happened. She now goes with him to fight demons and is in love with him. During one of the demon hunting sessions, Oriko's nemesis, Lucifer, killed him by sucking in the God Essence into his sword, the Kamikira. A desperate Maki brought him to Heaven where she inserted another fragment of the essence into his body. The gambit worked, but at the cost of Maki falling from grace.

After Maki turned into a Fallen Angel, she was cast off to Hell where she had a child with Lucifer, who was named Oralie Vincent to protect her from their enemies. Oriko later fought his way through Hell and confronted Lucifer and Maki. Lucifer, seeing no need for Maki, let her fight Oriko, thinking that she couldn't be brought back. However, Oriko discovered that hitting her with a light-based attack started to bring her back, so he continuously barraged her with light-based attacks, eventually bringing her back to her senses. It was during this bit that she obtained the Light's Bane and her ability to access darkness-based attacks and demonic energy.

Cell timeline --

Name: Hariku Falcon

Species: ??? (Ragnarokian for OOC purposes)

Appearance: Mushroom-shaped black hair, blue eyes, 5'9" and 206 lb. 6'3" and 243 lb. in his first form, 6'8" and 300 lb. in his second form and 7'4" and 356 lb. in his third form. He wears a blue gi with bandage wrappings around his hands.

Personality: Hariku tends to try to not nose his way into some situations, though he does keep watch. 

Abilities/Weapons: Hariku has three forms, all of which give him more and more bulk and height. In his base form, Hariku isn't much unlike an average human being, a very fragile person with next to no strength. In his first form, he has power comparable to that of Goku in the Saiyan Saga. His second form has him being comparable to an SSJ2. His seldom-used third form gives him the strength of an SSJ4, nearing that of an SSJ5. However, Hariku rarely uses his third form, as it causes him to slowly lose his sanity. He also carries a briefcase with him that contains most objects known in the universe.

He can also utilize ki energy, his main attacks being the Big Bang Attack and Kamehameha. While it seems like his forms are a result of ki energy, they aren't... (Again, for OOC purposes, it's Ragnarokian energy). Hariku can also fly.

Description about their life and where they come from: Haribu doesn't know much about his past. All he knows is that he was created by the Christian God and raised like his son. In his early years, he lived with humanity, conducting experiments while fending off a few threats to villages. His first test, however, came with the appearance of an entity named Janblew, whom he struggled to fend off. However, an amulet given to him by his deceased wife allowed him to tap into a power source he never knew he had, allowing him to access his first form. With this power, he was able to kill Janblew and save humanity with the help of the Z-Fighters, who had ended up in his time.

Mystic Saiyan Timeline --

Name: Haribu

Age: ??? (oldest fusee is billions of years old for OOC purpose, fusion age is 15.)

Species: Saiyan/??? (Saiyan/Ragnarokian for OOC purposes)

Appearance: Wears a black coat with jeans and white sneakers as well as a few sets of potara earrings. Has black hair and blue eyes. 

Personality: Haribu helps others out when he can, trying to use his power in a way other than fighting at times. However, when the time comes, he does aid the Z-Fighters in their struggle to keep the universe peaceful. 

Abilities/Weapons:
Haribu, just like his fusees, utilizes ki energy (and Ragnarokian energy to a severely limited extent. That is, limited to the point of where he doesn't notice, as do the people around him). His main attacks are the same as Hariku's, but instead of Hariku's forms, Haribu utilizes the Super Saiyan forms that the now-unknown Saiyan fusee had utilized, SSJ 1-5. Haribu can also fly and has knowledge in martial arts.

Description about their life and where they come from: Haribu is a fusion of fusions, a result of an experiment from Hariku where many clones of him and a Saiyan escaped, forcing him to fuse with them (as he refused to kill them). The result was Haribu, who ended up being not too much more powerful than the first set of fusions. With access to the Super Saiyan Forms, Haribu now has a way to channel the energy of Hariku without going crazy. He has engaged in many fights with the Z-Fighters against threats to the universe over the years.

Hariku and Haribu are accepted!
I would just like to point out, Oriko and Maki will be considered time travelers and i would like to know what timeline they will be traveling to out of the four. And I noticed this little word error isn the first post just now where i meant to put "bring them in as time travelers AND tell me what timeline they're from"
I apologize for the confusion :sweats:

So if you could tell me what timelines out of the four Oriko and Maki will travel to, then i will gladly accept them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom