DBZ: Legacy Of The Future [Registration]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panich

Green Jacket
DBZ: LEGACY OF THE FUTURE

REGISTRATION THREAD

All seemed peaceful for the Z-fighters, after facing off with Frieza and having all the time to train for the androids prophesied arrival, which would occur in three years! But will they be able to stop another future threat before its able to ruin their plans to face off with the original androids or any other future event? Find out soon on Dragon Ball Z!

Information and rules about RP:
-This is set between the three years before the Android Saga (since the main character will be in this timeline), so if you have a character that was not with the Z-fighters during this time, fill free to bring them into this time as time travelers from different timelines and let me know what timeline they had come from. But be sure you know that the Power limit is Mystic saiyan.
-Cannon characters will allowed to be used by others (and for all the characters not taken i will simply fill in until someone wants them) and if i miss any you would like to be then simply ask for them! And you can twist up their story if you want! Don't be shy!  :maybe:
-God-modding will only be done by the Villains, for a specific time in the RP. So don't worry too much about them being "indestructible"; Besides, no villain ever is.
-If you would like a future counterpart of the character to be in the rp as it gets to its climax, just let me know (Note that future counterparts from the evil timeline will not be seen til i give the okay)
- no auto-killing, follow the basic Boogaloo rules and have fun!! 

and fill free to express your comments and concerns for the rp in here, The Preview Thread, or to me personally!  :nod:

And here is a OC Template to register any new characters and to teach me about em (Cause I'm not very familiar with some  :sweats: )

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Abilities/Weapons:
Description about their life and where they come from:

*: Characters with a star by them are played by me for plot purposes if you would like to be one of these characters just let me know and i will see if i can give you the character
Characters:
*Goku
Vegeta
*Gohan
Tien Shinhan
Krillin
Yamcha
Trunks
Goten
*Piccolo
*Bulma
Broly
Vegetto
Gogeta
Panich
Bage 
Vocado
Celera
Zucchi
Goliad
Brachi
Solaris Destiny

Bage Timeline (during three years before android Saga):
Goku
Vegeta
Gohan (kid)
Piccolo
Tien Shinhan
Krillin
Bulma
Trunks (Future)
Yamcha
Panich
Solaris
Goliad

Zucchi Timeline (Cell saga):
Goku
Vegeta
Gohan (teen)
Piccolo
Trunks(Future)
Krillin
Tien Shinhan
Yamcha
Panich
Goliad
Hariku

Celera Timeline (Buu saga):
Goku
Vegeta
Gohan (adult)
Piccolo
Tien Shinhan
Trunks
Goten
Goliad
Vegetto

Vocado Timeline (Mystic saiyan saga):
Goku
Vegeta
Piccolo
Gohan (adult)
Trunks
Goten
Broly
Panich
Goliad
Brachi
Celicia
Judy
Vegetto
Gogeta
Leiji
Oriko
Maki
Haribu

Name: Solaris Destiny
Species: Solarian-Saiyan
Appearance: A Saiyan with a build similar to Goku's and hair that spikes backwards. Wears a suit of orange crystal armor that doesn't protect him. Underneath is a white robe, black hair, and orange eyes, and glowing orange veins.
Personality: Calm, and has an open mind. Secretly desires death.
Abilities/Weapons: Regular Super Saiyan, a sword capable of redirecting magical energy called "The Burning End", a few detecory and fire based spells.
Description about their life and where they come from: Son of Saiyan and Solarian parentage. The Solarians are a race of mages who adsorb radiation and light energy into their bodies to improve their vitality. Solaris was sealed away in a coma like state in a mountain before being freed recently.

Name: Brachi
Species: Human/Saiyan Hybrid with some cybernetics
Appearance: A female Saiyan with her hair in the style of Android 18 in three colors: Turquoise, Blonde and Black, with Amethyst-purple eyes and an outfit which appears to be an almagam of her creators' respective outfits.
Personality: Kind, friendly and caring towards friends and allies, but won't hesitate to retaliate when attacked.
Abilities/Weapons: Her current strongest form is her Legendary Mystic Saiyan form, but she won't use it unless the enemy needs to be dealt with using great force. Her weapon is a golden-yellow sword known as 'Flegómenos', which also has a unique trait as the blade can be set on fire to deal additional damage.
Description about their life and where they come from: Brachi hails from Universe 912, where she lives with her husband Xenest, their three children Goles, Marron Jr. and Bulma Jr. and a wide variety of friends.

Both accepted!

And also i would like to add something that i should have earlier 
I would like it if you could tell me which of the followling timelines you want your character to be apart of so that i know who to look for with the four time traveling character s
They can be in as many of the timelines as they choose
And if you would like to add in a past timeline please let me know!

I understand that but i have added the timelines in which the rp occurs  :D so please pick whick of these timelines he will be residing in

The timeline where the Z-fighters are training for three years before the Android Saga

The Cell saga Timeline

The Buu saga timeline 

And the Mystic saiyan timeline

Quick question: Brachi here is listed with her Golden Demigod form.

From the premise I'm seeing, that puts her at a level far above the villain and hero cast combined since we're going back as early as the Mystic Saiyan Saga for timeline. Are the villains going to be buffed or is Brachi going to be apart of the original cast for the Mystic Saiyan Saga timeline, just after Broly's conversion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom